CHAPTER 1

Running away from my own wedding was something I wouldn't even expect but here I am running in my wedding dress in the middle of New York City. I could feel everyone's stares at me they must think i'm crazy, but let's go back when it all started...

- A while ago -

Today was the day I have been waiting and preparing for years , today is my day or at least I thought so...

I was getting ready to marry my boyfriend , my future husband. Everything was going smoothly until..

"Girl I knew it, this asshole was really cheating on you!"

You must wonder who is that well that's Emma my best friend, we've known each other since kindergarten and became inseparable ever since.

"Here look at this, my friend saw him outside the club and he sent me this"

Cassie's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes.. the guy i was about to marry in few minutes was kissing some other woman behind my back? I was really hurt , 5 years of my life with this asshole just for him to cheat on me? Today was supposed to be a happy day not anymore i guees....

________________

"What are you gonna do now" Emma said with a worried tone

"I guess i will play along"

- Later at the wedding -

"And here comes the bride!"

Have you ever felt so nervous that your heart was about to explode? Well that's exactly how i feel but add a bit of anger there too.

You must be thinking are you really gonna marry the guy you just found out that's cheating on you?

"Good thing that marrying a cheater and a liar isn't on my list"

The moment i faced Gabriel's face I threw the flower bouquet in the ground and said "I'm not gonna do this".

I shortly found myself running no idea where i just knew i had to run as far as possible...

"Did the bride just ran away?"

"Who would have... expected this"

Emma's POV:

I must say that this "Gabriel" always seemed fishy to me as much as I didn't like him i wish i could've been wrong because Cassie did seem really happy with him...But no as her bestfriend i did the right thing to show her the truth.

But now i gotta deal with this mess happening right now, everyone is really panicking i mean the bride just run away no reason to be suprised.

"Oh wait i almost forgot one thing"

I reached closer to Grabriel and hurt him where it hurts more

"That's for cheating my bestfriend and for the time she spent on an asshole like you"

- Back to present time -

"Yep what a crazy day isn't it? Like i said who would've expected that"

I found myself besides a lake, my makeup all messed up , my hair.. funny how i thought this would've been the perfect day