Character description! Glitchy

Okay then! First description had to be my main oc right?

Glitchy is my chaotic oc. Their speech used to be 1ik3 thi5 but due to their younger sister, Smokey, throwing them off a cliff at one point(she thought they would fly) their speech is more 1-1-1ik3 thi555 with variation of the glitching. For general stuff about them I'll put it in a different way below this.

Name:Glitchy/Aqua/Haldryn

Age:34 in human years. 23000-25000 years old really.

Gender:trans fem and non-binary

Pronouns:they/them

Family:Nova(mother. dead). Smokey(sister. Alive)

 Mental disorder?: AuDHD 

Sexuality:

Moral alignment:chaotic neutral

Nationality:Evasic

 They have long black hair with a rainbow gradient near the bottom from red to pink. They have two t-shirts and one long shirt that they wear under rainbow dungarees. One of the shirts is black with gold and rainbow specks and the other is blue with white clouds. The long shirt is also blue with clouds on. They also have black glasses with a rainbow spiral on so you can't see their eyes but they can see through them. They also need glasses so they have some pink ones with golden stars. Their eyes haven't been seen by anyone but their family and the people they grew up around before being gifted the glasses by Smokey. They have pointed elf ears like Smokey and white wings with rainbow feathers near the bottom. They have vitiligo. That's about it but I'll update this when I have more info on them.

(266 words) Creator here! The next chapter should be something to do with Smokey. Either an image/meme chosen by her or a character description or something else. Have a good day!