100

TRUE STORY

So me and my dad were driving down the thruway, right? We were coming back from my grandma's, where we had brunch.

And we stopped at one of those rest stops, with like McDonald's and Pizza Hut and whatnot.

And I had two huge slices of cheese pizza, which was very satisfying for an early dinner. My dad got one sausage slice.

And, when we were walking out to our car, we just see this older man, maybe early 50s, and he was talking to a buddy of his who was in his car.

And this older man was holding a leash, and he was freaking walking his cat. It was calico, and seemed perfectly cool with being on a leash and being walked.

I mean, this was a thruway rest stop, and this cat was just licking its paw, all chill with everything, and I'm just staring at it like 'what the hell?'

Because, of course, I'll probably never see a cat on a leash, happily being walked ever again.

So I shared it on here, mostly to get a laugh from the readers (as the title of the book portrays), but also so I wouldn't forget it.

Anyways, 100th chapter, which means 100 more to go and I'll end Laugh or Else 4! Maybe I'll make a 5th one, not sure yet.

Alright, I'll let you continue on with your lives, now.

Peace ;p