eleven

As Grace slept, Genie looked out the window hoping Daryl would come back. She heard crying and knew that Grace needed to be fed. Walking away from the window, Genie went straight to her daughter. "Someone's hungry."

"Yep." Genie says. "I'll be in the bedroom if they come back."

They nodded as they watched Genie go into another room to breast feed her baby. Her mind going back to the missing boy till she heard a knock on the door causing her to look and see Daryl. "Hey."

"Hey."

"Did you find him?"

"Yeah. Dead."

"How?"

"I don't know, but he wasn't bit." He tells her causing Genie to look at him. "Yeah. It's something we have no clue about. He died from a broken neck."

"I have a bad feeling about this." She tells him. "Is Mikayla going to go look for her brother?"

"Yep.'

"Guys!" They heard.

Genie grabbed Grace as they went out to see what was going on. When they reached the others outside, they saw the disaster the was happening. The farm being over run by walkers. "Daryl..."

"Genie, get our things and go."

"What?" She says. "I can't leave you..."

"Baby, I'll be right behind you." He says kissing her. "Protect Little Blue."

Genie nodded as she kissed him before she ran inside and grabbed hers and Daryl's things. Genie heard guns firing, but she had to leave. She screamed out as she saw a walker causing her to hold Grace close as she pulled her knife out and stabbed it in the head before making a run for it. Glenn saw his sister and grabbed her. "Let's go!" Genie looked around for Daryl. "Daryl is okay. He will get back to you and Grace."

"Okay."
~~~
The next day, Genie looked at her daughter as they went down the road. She heard a motorcycle and turned to see Daryl. She smiled as he got in front of them causing her to look back to see the other causing her to look at her brother in her friend. "We're safe."

"Yep and look where we're at."

Genie saw the spot and knew. "We're back at the beginning."

When the car came to a stop, Genie picked her daughter up and got out causing Daryl to run to her side and kiss her then Little Blue's head. "I have you two back."

Genie didn't say a word as she was in his arms. She managed to block out the bad things as her family was together again. The only thing she heard was that they needed to leave.
~~~
Coming to a new spot, the group sat around a fire discussing everything that happened. Randall with a broken neck lead to Rick confessing they all were infected causing them all to look at him. Next was that he killed Shane making things a bit crazy, but Genie just wanted her family to be safe. That's all she wants.

"Genie?"

"Yeah."

Daryl pulled her closer to him as he wanted her and his Little Blue. Genie looked up at him causing him to kiss her. 'I promise you that I will find a safe place for you and Little Blue."

"I know you will." She tells him as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you."