4:-)

Ashton's POV

Liam was the one driving to our secret location. I could tell that Luke and his friends were a little nervous.

"So, what other characteristics of a cat do you have?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Aside from the ears and tail, I also have the personality. I have paws instead of feet. Also, I can turn into a cat whenever I want" He replied shyly, looking in his lap. I smiled at how shy and adorable he was.

"Liam, are we almost there?" Harry asked. I saw Liam nod from the front seat and smiled.

"Can you guys just tell us where we are going?" Calum asked. I could tell that he wasn't as shy as his two friends.

"No we cannot because that will ruin the surprise" Michael replied stubbornly, making me laugh. I saw a pout form on Calum's lips and Michael blushed at that.

"We're here" Liam said as the car came to a stop. Everyone instantly looked out the window and gasped.

Let me explain, to others it looked like a dirt road because I would usually block off the sight and sound of what it really is. We still see the dirt road but we can also clearly see and hear the waterfall that was at the end of the dirt road. We had named it Rainbow Falls because the way it flows emits a rainbow in the water.

"We have to walk the rest of the way in order to actually reach the falls" I said, helping Luke out of the car despite his protests.

"I could've gotten out of the car myself" He mumbled, looking down. I could clearly see the blush that tinted his cheeks.

I just rolled my eyes and we started our walk down the dirt road. As we got closer and closer the trees disappeared and were replaced by rocks.

We soon reached the falls and all of them were staring at it in awe. I turned my attention to Luke and saw his ear kept twitching each time it was hit with a drop of water. I swear that his adorableness will be the death of me.

"This place is amazing. How did you guys find it?" Luke asked, turning his attention to me.

"My mother and father were arguing and I couldn't handle all the noise so I snuck out the window. I went to Harry's and saw that Liam and Michael were there as well. We all decided to go for a walk and ended up walking to the dirt road. We heard and saw the waterfall and it kind of ended being our getaway place" I explained.

"Wow. You guys are lucky to have come upon such a beautiful place" Luke said looking at me. I looked around to make sure the others aren't watching before grabbing Luke's arm and quickly go behind the falls.

"What are we doing behind the falls?" He asked curiously. I pointed straight and his eyes followed to where my finger was pointing.

At the end of the cave was an opening that led into a huge open field. At the other end of the field was an orchard. A white log cabin sat on the left of the orchard with a small pond sitting in front of it. You could clearly see the flowers that lined the house. The sight of it was breathless.

I turned my attention to Luke and saw him looking around in amazement. I could literally see his eyes dancing with excitement and admiration.

"This place is beautiful" He said looking at me. His eyes were shining and it took everything I had not to forcefully kiss him right then and there. I didn't want to ruin seeing his eyes shine like that.

He walked over to me and lightly kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for showing this to me Ashton." With that he started walking around the field, the feeling of his lips on my cheek lingering and making my heart jump with joy.

A/N- I know this is short but I didn't what else to put. I had writers block for a while which is why it took me so long to update. I hope you all like it.