3:-)

Luke's POV

"Tell me about yourself" Ashton said, getting straight to the point.

"What is it you want to know. My life's not that interesting" I said. I was a little scared of him, but most of me found him attractive.

"What is your favorite food?" He asked.

"Pizza."

"What do you like to do in your free time?"

"Hang out with Zayn and Calum and play videogames or watch T.V."

"Are you scared of me?"

That question threw me off guard. What makes him think I am scared of him? I mean he does scare me a little bit, but not that much.

"I'm not really scared of you. I mean, when you came up to me in the hallway I was a bit intimidated, but I'm not anymore. Just don't do that to me again" I explained. He let out a small laugh before nodding his head.

"I'm glad your not scared of me. I would hate for someone as hot as you to fear me" He said, smirking at me. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Your even cuter when you blush" He whispered in my ear, making a chill run up my spine.

"Th-thanks" I mumbled, my cheeks getting darker.

"How about you and your friends hang out with my group after school?" He asked, his breath tickling my ear.

"Uh... Th-that s-s-sounds gr-great" I stuttered nervously. Before anything else was said, the bell rang. I quickly got up and rushed out of the music room.

(Skip to the end of school because I'm lazy)

I walked outside with Zayn and Calum. I instantly saw Ashton and his group waiting for us.

"Do we have to come Luke?" Zayn asked nervously. I could see that he was staring straight at Harry.

"Yes, I don't want to be alone with them, especially not Ashton" I replied.

We walked over to them and Ashton instantly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the car; Harry did the same to Zayn. Michael pulled Calum into the car as well. Louis and Niall were with us as well.

"W-Where a-a-are we going a-anyway?" Zayn questioned nervously. I could see a smirk appear on Harry's face.

"It's a surprise."