5:-)

Luke's POV

It is the next day of school and I could already feel the beat of my heart getting faster. I have all classes with Ashton and I am so nervous to see him today.

"Luke, calm down. All you did was kiss his cheek. It is not that big of a deal" Zayn said flying through my window. I jumped and turned around to look at him.

"Stop doing that every time you see my window opened" I said as he grew back to his normal size.

"I don't do that every time your window is opened. sometimes I fly into Calum's house" He replied smiling.

"Wait a minute. How long were you outside my window?" I asked suspiciously.

"About two minutes. I was having fun watching you freak out" He said, the glowing light around him turning baby blue, meaning he was happy.

"You are an extremely weird and creepy friend" I stated, causing him to laugh. I decided to be mean and added, "I'm pretty sure that Harry would love your creepy side."

Zayn's glow instantly turned yellow. He shrunk down and flew into my jacket pocket. At that moment Calum burst into my room. Zayn peeked out of my pocket and Calum looked at him in confusion.

"I mentioned Harry" I stated as we walked out of my room and outside. Ashton said that he was going to start driving us to school. Zayn was still in my pocket and would not get out for anything. Ashton soon pulled up and we all got into his car.

"Hey, where's Zayn?" Harry asked from the passenger seat.

"In my pocket. I embarrassed him and he decided to hide in my jacket pocket" I stated. The others laughed and felt Zayn bite me from the inside of the pocket. I winced in pain and the others looked at me in worry.

"No need to be worried, Zayn just bit me" I said, rubbing the small bite mark on my arm.

"How bad did it hurt?" Liam asked.

"Surprisingly really bad. Turns out Fairy bites hurt like fuck" I stated, patting my pocket to get back at Zayn. We soon arrived at school and Zayn instantly flew out of my pocket and into Harry's. Louis flew off, followed by the others, leaving me alone with Ashton.

"I am going to walk you to class" He stated before lightly grabbing my hand and leading me into the school.

"I n-need to g-g-go to my l-locker" I stuttered. He pulled me to my locker and waited for me to get the things that I would need for the first half of school.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as we walked to first block. I could hear a few kids snicker or mumble something like 'he's in trouble' or 'how long do you think Irwin will keep this one'. I must admit that it was making me extremely uncomfortable. I felt Ashton give my hand a tight squeeze.

"Don't worry Lukey, I always protect what's mine" I felt a chill run up my spine when he said that.

"Y-Yours?" I questioned nervously.

Ashton smirked and nodded before dragging me into our first block class. He pulled me into the seat next to him, his grip on my hand never leaving (not that I want it too).

I could literally feel the entire class staring at me. I looked up and noticed that the entire class was in fact staring at me. I could hear a few of them calling me Ashton's toy, which confused me.

"You will always be mine, kitten" Ashton whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. I looked at Ashton's face and saw him smirking at me.

"I told you he was his new toy" I heard someone whisper to their friend. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and looked down at my lap.

"You are coming to my house after school today" Ashton stated, finally letting go of my hand. I must admit that my hand did feel cold without his.

Ashton rested his hand on my thigh, making my heart skip a beat. He started to rub his thumb on my thigh and I tried to push his hand away. He ignored my protests and continued to rub his thumb over my thigh. His actions may have been turning me on a little.

"P-Please st-st-stop A-A-Ash" I whimpered quietly. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the teacher walking into the classroom. Ashton stopped his actions and removed his hand from my thigh, making me mentally sigh in relief.

Saved by the teacher.

A/N I know that this is another short chapter but I didn't know how to end it and really wanted to update. feel free to comment what your thoughts are about Ashton's slight possessive side towards Luke.