|2|

I made this story kasi sumasakit ulo ko kakaisip e. 'Yun bang not until ilabas ko siya sa isip ko, hindi ako mabahala e.

So here's the second chapter. Sorry i u find my story boring.

Lovelots!
------------
6 years later

Alexander sat on the grass habang nakasandal sa puno sa may garden nila. Natutuwa siya kung gaano siya kaspoiled sa magulang niya ngayon. Yes, sa loob ba naman ng anim na taon, tanggap na niya na patay na si Alexander Vile. He is now called Ryker Frost Ysle. The only heir of the Ysle and Freud Group of Companies.

As of now, ini-enjoy niya pa ang buhay niya. The feeling of being a child, it was so nostalgic at masaya. As the only child bantay sarado siya kapag lumalabas ng mansyon. Home-schooled nga lang siya kasi nga diba, in business dirty tricks is unavoidable and for his safety na din.

His father taught him to never show any weakness in front of anyone. Kasi in doin business is equivalent to being heartless. He was hailed genius kasi at the age of 4, he can understand and can read complex words na. Ryker just laughed in his mind. Alangan naman, he still have his memories sa past life niya e and besides, the world crowned him as the youngest business genius in his era.

Everyone treated him as a precious treasure. His maternal and paternal grandparents ay minsan na din nagtatalo kung kanino daw ba siya nagmana. His beautiful mother taught him na as the only heir of the two leading company of the world, to have clear conscience is a must. No matter how good or terrible the outcome is, kelangan malinis parin ang konsensya niya. Only that way, hindi siya maliligaw sa maling landas.

Whenever his parents are talking about business, nandun siya at nakikinig lang sa kanila. They occasionally ask for his opinion. They don't treat him as a kid nga minsan e pero in Ryker's heart, he knew na siya parin talaga ang pinaka-priority ng magulang niya above anything else in this world.

"Ryker, seems like malalim ang iniisip mo"

Kanina pa pinagmamasdan ni Lucas ang anak habang malalim ang tingin sa langit. He was proud for having a very outstanding son yet he was also worried kasi his son's temperament is very hard to understand. His eyes are cold and he is like a stone. Emotionless. Pero as his father, how can he not understand his own son? He was just six years old pero he acts like an adult and think like an adult which made his relatives scared of him.

"Father, I'm just thinking of my future" his son answered him

Lucas was flabbergasted. Imagine, a six year old kid is tells u that in a very serious manner. Nakakatawa na nakaka-amaze. He then sat on the beach habang nakatingala sa langit and asked his son, "Ano sa tingin mo ang magiging future mo?"

Ryker closed his eyes and smile coldly, "My future... is good and bad. Easy and hard. Happy and painful. Who knows? But I'm pretty sure that my future is in between of every opposites. Hard to predict but exciting. Don't you think so, father?" he said at tumingin ng diretso sa dad niya.

Whenever they talk about something serious, Lucas have this kind of feeling na para bang ibang tao ang anak niya. Iniisip niya na baka may Personality Disorder si Ryker pero his son assured him na wala siyang sakit sa isip o ano. Sabi naman ng doctor, geniuses are weird in their own way and Ryker is not different from them for he is a genius.

"Sigh. I'm worried about you. Your mom spoiled u too much. Look, you are still a kid yet you.. Ah nevermind" Lucas sigh in defeat.

Ryker stood up at lumapit sa dad niya. When he is in front of his father, he hug him. Nagulat man si Lucas sa weird na kilos ng anak, niyakap niya parin ito pabalik. At the end of the day, his son is not a robot. He ain't totally emotionless, its just that inborn na ang pagiging indifferent niya sa halos lahat.

"I'm tired father. I wanna rest" Ryker softly said.

Lucas smiled at kinarga ang anak. Minsan lang maglambing si Ryker kaya syempre, masaya si Lucas. His son is kinda adorable din minsan.

--------

In an old temple in the south, a monk tremble in fear. Tumingin siya sa langit at kinakalma ang sarili.

"The Star of Chaos and Destruction is starting to shine brightly as well as the Star of The Sealed Emperor. It's not a good sign!"

Tears made of blood ang umagos mula sa mata ng monk. He tried to peek the heaven's secret. Less than a second niya lang nakita pero hindi lang pala paningin niya ang kabayaran.

"Prepare to send the disciples all over the world! They must not meet! Not now, nor in the future!" taranta nitong sigaw and nagsuka ng dugo.

"Grandmaster!!!"

"H-hindi s... s-sila pwedeng m-magtagpo. T-the Star of the S-sealed Emperor must b-be sealed... f-forever. Kill t-the Star of C-chaos and D-destruc...." the grandmaster vomited another mouthful of blood which lead him to his death.