Chapter 23

DOUCKETT LAURANT

My friends and I decided to hop in The Wildfire tonight to hang out. For how many months, I've been M.I.A with all the brotherly escapades and for sure, they're already deadass mad regarding my absence.

As I've parked my car on the reserve parking slot Bradley had for me, a group of drunk girls were looking my way from the entrance area.

I ignored their daring stares; even their existence, generally.

I walked past through them and went straight to the guard. When I took a single step forward, a person held my forearm, due to an instinct, I aggressively reacted and got my arm off to the hand.

I faced the people behind me to look who was responsible for that intrusive gesture.

"That hurts, Sir." said the hurt woman who's now caressing her own hands.

I did not respond to her complain, rather, I took a glimpse to the rest of her group and made a warning look to all of them.

I turned my back and continued walking inside the bar.

"You're oozing hot! Are you single?"

"I am married." I emphasized the word married, it immediately registered in their minds to back off with their another attempts to seduce me.

"Oh, we're sorry!"

I made my eye up to the VVIP Room where we mostly stay when we're here at The Wildfire. After opening the door, my friends were comfortably sitting on their seats while consuming cigarettes.

"You're late, Ragussi." Bradley opened up and handed me a glass filled with liquor.

"Better than being absent at all." I jived.

Sooner, all our other friends arrived and the party started.

The smell of whiskey enthralled our minds like we were back to being the college-badasses that we used to be.

The leader of the pack is present.

Alejandro Conrad Yilmaz.

He is worldwide known for his outstanding rank in the business world. All glory to his connections and brilliance in manipulating all the fucktards that comes in his way.

Then there's the austere of us all, speaks nothing but all lethal sort of formality he has in his body.

Diego Giovanni Black.

With a surname of Black, I don't think he's ever gonna go past through the serious phase of his life.

The womanizer who now has a girl clinging in his biceps is here to invite everyone to become like him.

Wyatt Storm Armani.

If he's that womanizer, a pussy-addict, and a jackass that he has ever been, I don't think he'll be committing himself into marriage.

But who knows? Life's a real-ass bitch.

Onto the next motherfucker, an unexplainably wealthy man who is focused with nothing but running the family business.

Iain Damiano De Loughrey.

I can't say anything much about him because he's as workaholic as me. He's gonna die without an heir/ess.

But this another asshole will most likely ruin everybody's sanity.

Jasper Cameron Levitzky.

The name already screams playfulness, I'm not even sure why I'm friends with him. We're the exact opposite of each other, but despite our differences, we still click.