Moments

The sequel is out! It's called "Fixed"!

Kale led me to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. Such a gentleman, I thought as he closed the door behind me. Kale jumped in the car and started the ignition.

"So where is this party?" I asked about five minutes of sitting in complete silence.

"It's at a friend's," he replied, looking bored.

"You said Colton was going to be there?" I asked another question and looked at him. He nodded.

"We party together all the time. It's kind of our thing. That's how we met actually," he looked back at me.

"How often do you guys party?" I was full of questions. He sighed.

"I don't know; three times a week." My eyes were as big as saucers. I had been to like three parties in my entire life. "Don't look so surprised. Do I look like a guy that sits at home on Saturday nights and reads?" He smirked. I looked down, because that's what I do every week. He must've noticed me and laughed. "Well, love, this is going to be a completely different experience for you then. You have a lot to learn beautiful." I smiled.

"Aw, you think I'm beautiful?" I smirked, joking around with him. He didn't smile though. What crawled up his butt and died? I thought. He kept driving and when we were on the street the party was on, we could hear the music blasting from the house. It was some sort of hip-hop/rap song, and I scrunched my nose.

"The music isn't very good, but the alcohol is," Kale said as he jumped out of the car. I got out as well and we walked side by side to the large house. I took the opportunity to look at him. He was wearing a black t-shirt with some sort of design on it. His dark wash jeans hung low on his hips and his hair was messy, like he had just gotten out of bed. He was showing off his tattoos, and to say the least, he kind of looked hot. And that was an understatement.

We went into the house and the music was even louder. Kale left me alone immediately after we walked in, and I walked around awkwardly until I found the kitchen, where the alcohol was. Never had I drank before, so I just stood next to the counter people-watching.

There were girls grinding on each other on the makeshift dance floor (the middle of the living room) and the guys were playing beer pong. I recognized some people from school, but I didn't know their names. I scanned the crowd for Kale, and he was making out with some blonde chick wearing short shorts and a bikini top. I wanted to gag. Someone bumped into me then. It was a tall guy, about 6'3" and he was muscular. He had sandy blonde hair and dark brown eyes, almost black. He looked at me.

"You came here with Kale," he said, more of a statement than a question. I nodded and he laughed. "So you're one of his sluts, I guess?" He looked at me expectantly. I raised my brow.

"Excuse me?" I said, incredulously.

"Well...aren't you? I mean, Kale doesn't hang out with any girl unless he's getting some from her." I stomped away, offended this guy thought I even looked like a slut in the first place. I made a sudden decision and grabbed a beer from the cooler. Being four years underage, I was a little skeptical, but then decided against it. I downed the drink and my way to the dance floor. Even after one drink though, I felt a little tipsy. Some other drunk girls and I were grinding against each other, and I looked up to see Kale walking towards me.

I started giggling. "Am I in trouble?" I asked when he was in earshot. He just took my hand and dragged me up the stairs. "Let go," I was slurring my speech, and he just kept pulling me up the stairs. He opened a random door and started taking my shoes off. I didn't know what he was doing. Is he going to take advantage of me? The sober part of my mind was asking, while the drunk part was saying, Take me, take me, take me! My mind just stopped working when he unzipped my dress, took it off, and laid me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and started walking away. After he gets me naked, he's just going to walk away? No, that's not acceptable! I thought, pouting subconsciously. "Can you stay?" I asked, looking as innocent as possible.

He sighed. "Love, you need to go to sleep. You're drunk. I'll come check on you later." The thought of him making out with that blonde popped into my head.

"But you're going to go make out with some other girl," I said, jealously. He chuckled.

"No I won't, I promise. Just go to sleep and I'll be here when you wake up," he said and opened the door. My eyes were closing when I nodded. I was going to be so hung over tomorrow, but this had been fun. I already wanted to do it again.

Hey! I thought about Kale taking advantage of Kat, but then I was like, "that's just wrong," so I improvised. I hope you don't mind. And just for the record, this story is PG-13. Don't like it, then don't read it. Okay? Okay. Anyways, love you all. Vote, comment, and fan!

-Jessica