The Morning

The sequel is out! It's called "Fixed"!

The kiss got even more heated and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He then pushed me back until the back of my legs hit the foot of the bed. I fell onto the bed and giggled. I actually giggled. Kale fell on top of me, keeping his weight on his knees which were positioned beside me. We continued our heating make out session and Kale's hands were traveling up my shirt - his shirt - to reach the wire of my bra. I gasped and came to my senses.
"Kale, stop," I mumbled. He slid his hands a little higher. "Kale, please stop," I begged and he reluctantly pulled his hands out from under my shirt and sat up.
"I'm sorry," he apologized. I shook my head. He had nothing to be sorry for.
"No," I said when he looked away, "It was good, but we can't do this."
"And why the hell not?" Kale raised his voice and I could tell he was pissed. But why? I thought, reaching up to stroke his face.
"B-because I'm a um...um, I'm a virgin," I admitted and Kale's scowl turned into a smirk.
"So innocent," he muttered and kissed me once more. This time though, it was a short peck and he got off of me. I was a little disappointed. I mean, who better than Kale for my first time? *Note the Sarcasm* Kale was a manwhore, but he was a good kisser. I sighed and just laid on the bed. Kale smirked at me.
"Pull your shirt down love. It's all the way up," Kale said and I looked down. Sure enough, my shirt was bunched around my bra, and I quickly pulled it down, blushing.
"Um, we should probably go home," I said.
"Yeah, but you should probably change. I don't think your mom would appreciate you wearing a t-shirt and nothing else," Kale smirked and I blushed. I nodded and grabbed my dress. I began walking to the bathroom to change when Kale called my name. "Just change in here. It's not like it's anything I haven't seen before," Kale suggested and I nodded a little hesitantly. Taking off the t-shirt, Kale watched me. Even when I put on the dress, he was watching me. I was very self conscious and a little uncomfortable, but for some odd reason, I trusted Kale. He nodded when I was finished and smiled at me. I gave his t-shirt back, but he just handed it back to me. "You can keep it," he said, "I think you look better in it than I do." I nodded and smiled back at him. He led me down the stairs and we walked through the living room. There were people passed out everywhere and I laughed a little. Kale chuckled and we went out to his car.
He drove me home in silence and parked the car in front of my house.
"We'll I'll see you at school, I guess," I said, and started getting out of the car.
"Wait," Kale said, "No kiss?" He pouted a little and smiled. Kissing him on the nose, I started getting out of the car again. "No, that's not what I want." He pulled me close to his body and kissed me hard. We were both breathless when we finished and I left the car, waving. I ran to the front door and opened it. Nobody was home apparently, so I ran up to my room just in time to see Kale driving away. I smiled at what had happened this morning and plopped down on my bed. I texted Colton to see where he was.
Kat: Where are you?
Colton: At the party still. I'm in bed. I'll see you later.
I didn't reply, not wanting to know what he was doing in bed. I looked at Facebook for a while before deciding I wanted lunch. I walked to the kitchen and made a sandwich. As I was eating, the front door opened.
"Hey sweetheart," Kathryn greeted me.
"Hey," I replied, "Where's my dad?" Kathryn made herself a sandwich as she answered.
"He had to do some extra work," she said. It seemed he had been doing a lot of extra work lately. I finished up my sandwich and cleaned my plate. Running upstairs, I binge watched Netflix the rest of the day and ate popcorn. Not once did I hear from Kale.

Hey beautiful(s)! How are you? Good? Great! Thanks for reading. VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN! DO IT! NOW! Okay, baii. Love you all.
-Jessica