𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚄𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 (𝙱𝚎𝚢𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚊)

Beyoncé

Coach called me into the game and I grabbed my bat and helmet. A few of my teammates cheered me on as I stepped up to the plate, getting ready. I smirked at the pitcher, seeing the nervousness on her face. I just so happened to be one of the best softball players in our state of Texas..

I saw my girlfriend sit down out of the corner of my eye and smiled brightly. I love that woman.

The catcher behind me got into position and I stomped the ground, making sure my footing was firm and correct. The pitcher got ready to throw the ball and I got into position.

Time to bring the team home, baby.

The pitcher threw the ball, fast as fuck too and when it got close, I swung.

I heard the ball crack against the bat and dropped it, running to first base. The ball rolled for a while but I was already there.. So I kept running to second... Then third. One more.

I could hear my girlfriend cheering. My mom was next to her. I started pumping my arms, helping me gain speed as the ball kept getting thrown to people trying to get me out.

My team was cheering me on, motivating me even more to get to the Home Base.

This girl was on my ass though so when I got close enough, I dropped and slid.

Successfully getting to home base, standing up covered in dirt. That was the end of the game. We won.

The team came from the dugout cheering, engulfing me before I was lifted up.

"Yoncé!" I heard and I was let down. I turned and my girlfriend kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck. The team cheered making me blush. "Congratulations, baby. You ended the season off perfectly yet again."

"Thank you, my love." I kissed her cheek. "I love you, Nika."

"I love you too, Bey."

My mom kissed my cheek. I like being surrounded by everything and everyone I loved.