𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 (𝙱𝚎𝚢𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚊)

Onika

I chained up her wrists and her ankles as quickly as possible. She was whimpering and whining as I listened to her bones break. She jerked back and forth as I hurried up and tried to finish up.

"Head up, baby. I got you.." I whispered and she lifted her head up. I put the collar on her that was connected to a chain. I locked it in place as her hazel eyes went yellow. "I love you.."

"I love yo-you too.. G-go!!" Her arm snapped backwards and I ran up the stairs, locking her in the basement. I could hear her groans of pain as her bones continued to break.

I went outside to peak at the moon, seeing it was almost full. Because I wasn't supernatural like her, she wouldn't hurt me. I would just wait until she was completely transitioned before letting her out of the basement. From there, I would open the back door that would lead her into the woods where the rest of her pack would be waiting on her for the night.

By the morning, all of them would be returning home to their families and Bey would come back to me.

I heard a loud cry then a low growl. Almost there.

I opened the back door and I could see the eyes of her family waiting. They bowed their heads at me and I waved with a soft smile. It was a total of 10 of them out there waiting. The rest would probably be deeper in the woods.

I heard the chains in the basement moving and a loud growl. I looked at the moon and it was full. I waited a few minutes and didn't hear anything so I opened the door where Beyoncé was sitting at the bottom of the steps. Her golden fur just ruffled as ever. She could pass as a big ass golden retriever wolf mix. Which she does when she wants to be in her wolf form in the middle of the day.

"Hi baby." I smiled and she tilted her head to the side. I unchained her and petted her a few times before letting her go. "They're waiting on you. Go ahead." She nuzzled into my hand and sprinted upstairs. I followed behind and watched as she ran outside with her family.

After leaving the back door unlocked and picking out some clothes for Bey to change into when she got back, I went to bed.

I woke up to something tickling my nose and a body next to me. I opened my eyes to see Beyoncé still in her wolf form.

I snapped my fingers, waking her up. "Aht aht you know better! Get off my damn bed! You know you shed too much in your wolf form, go get in the dog bed!" She gave me her puppy dog eyes and I gave her my black mom face. She sadly got off the bed and walked to the large dog bed in the corner, laying down. I grabbed my lint roller and got any fur off the bed that she left behind.

I'ma start deshedding her before she goes out. This ain't working for me.

I heard a dog sneeze and looked over at Bey in the corner.

"Bless you." I said. Her little tail started wagging and I laughed. "You gon' turn back any time soon?"

She shook her head and fur went flying everywhere. I shook my head too and got out of bed. I'm up now.

I started doing my daily routine and she joined me, staying by my feet the whole time. I walked to the kitchen and she sat by the door.

Yeah stay there. I don't do pets in my damn kitchen.

I would throw her scraps of my food and she made it her mission to catch them. I heard the doorbell ring and she took off running towards the door. She just like a dog for real.

"Back up! You know everybody don't like animals!" I yelled and she backed away from the door, trotting behind me. I opened the door and Lauren walked in. "Oh hey girl."

"Girl move. I'm here for my baby Bey." She sat on the floor and Bey laid in her lap.

"Well damn. How you know she was still in her wolf form?" I asked.

"She already told me she was planning on stay like this for a few hours. Plus, Solange said she was still in her wolf form."

"How is Solo? I know last night was her first time turning since she gave birth." I asked.

"She said she felt great. Real free. She seemed antsy before she got out but now she seems relaxed and calm. I think she needed the run."

I smiled. Solange couldn't transition like everyone else while she was pregnant. For nine months, she had to sit back and listen to stories of the full moon.

Bey thumped her tail against the floor and that caught my attention. Lauren was petting her.

"You can take her outside if you want." I told Lauren and she stood up.

"Come on, stink."

Man when I tell you, Bey bolted across that damn house. She was ready to go back outside that fast.

I'm not gonna lie. When I first found out Bey was a werewolf, I was scared. It was something I wasn't used to. But as our relationship progressed, I learned to love it. It was a part of her, she can't control it. Now she's like a big ass dog.

I could tell it was refreshing being in a relationship with a human who could understand her life. I was told she had to sneak out on full moon nights when she was with her ex's.

Now, she has someone who loves both sides and even helps her embrace them.