𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 (𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́)

I can't seem to finish anything other than smut. It's so crazy but hope y'all enjoy♥️

Beyoncé

I was sitting on the counter, watching the snow fall outside of the window while drinking my hot chocolate. The kids and my wife were still asleep so the house was completely quiet except for the sounds of our dog walking around.

I had zoned out when I felt someone push themselves between my legs making me snap out of my thoughts. I saw Megan standing there in all of her tall ass glory and I smiled, kissing her lips softly.

"Good morning, my love." I said and she smiled.

"Good morning, mama." She said in her morning voice and I almost moaned.

That morning voice will forever do something to me.

She kissed me again yet this time was much deeper and more tongue than last time. I put my cup down and wrapped my arms around her neck loosely. Her hands gripped my ass and I moaned quietly, aware of our kids who could wake up any minute now.

When air became a problem for me, I pulled away and licked my lips, breathing heavily.

"Mm what was that for?" I asked softly, cupping her face.

"Just because I wanted to kiss you." She said, kissing me again and I chuckled, kissing back. There we stood in this kitchen, making out like horny teenagers. She pulled away this time and pecked my lips again. "I say we take this up to our room. A very soundproof room." She whispered in my ear and I nodded, jerking when she slapped my ass.

"Come on before I bend over in this kitchen." I threatened and she pulled me out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and into our room.

"I wouldn't have minded, you should know this by now." She chuckled and I locked our door behind us, stripping out of my clothes. Megan laid on her back, taking her pants off while watching me strip. "Your beauty never fails to amaze me."

I climbed into her lap and leaned down, kissing her softly. "Thank you, my love."

She gripped my ass and bit her lip when I moaned. She was rock hard under me so I spread my wetness around on her length before sliding down on her.

We both moaned and my eyes rolled back. Her girth never failed to surprise me and I felt way too full of her length. She's really trying to reach my soul.

Her arms wrapped around my waist before she started slamming into me. I moaned and screamed, holding myself up above her. She leaned up and started using her mouth to tease my nipples, adding to my pleasure.

Her dick started to repeatedly hit my spot and my legs trembled and shook.

"B-baby slow down!" I cried out, feeling that knot in my stomach approaching way too fast.

"No." She grunted and I gasped, feeling that harsh stinging on my ass again. She flipped us over so that she was on top and Megan started to pound me into oblivion.

Megan

I watched as her eyes rolled back and basically stayed that way. I loved seeing her like this. Unable to produce noises besides those beautiful moans, can't do anything but take my dick like a good girl.

Her mouth dropped open when I brought my leg up and started fucking her like that. Her legs were basically by her head now.

Bey wrapped her arms around torso and she started scratching down my back. I love when she does that. I felt her tightening around my dick and I knew she was close.

"Cum for me, baby. You got it." I said, watching her body thrash and tremble.

"Fuck fuck fuckkk!" She screamed, cumming all over me and the sheets. I watched intensely while keeping up my strokes and that helped my orgasm come closer. "Ouu shit right there, daddy!"

My hips jerked and I came inside her, groaning loudly. I stroked slowly before pulling out, breathing heavily.

"Your pussy always gon' do it for me." I kissed her lips softly and she kissed back, breathing heavily as well. Bey's body was trembling under me and I flopped down next to her, pulling her into my arms.

"Glad it does. I got some more for you." She smirked and climbed on top of me again, making my eyes widen. Where did she get the energy for that?!

Just as we were about to get started again, a knock on the door made us freeze.

"Mommy? Mama? I'm hungry!" I heard our daughter Kadence said and we sighed.

"Here we come!" We both said and went to tend to our children after a quick shower.

We'll finish that later.