𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

--------
m/f - mondstadt flower (windwheel aster, cecilia, calla lily)
l/f - liyue flower (glaze lily, qingxin, silk flower)
i/f - inazuma flower (dendrobium, naku weed, sakura blossom)

enjoy !
--------

"let's talk about the elephant in the room. our lovely, y/n."

yoimiya's voice projected to her friends. they were all sitting in an empty classroom during their free period, as they usually do. except for itto, who skipped class, as he usually does. yoimiya called a secret meeting to discuss the matter at hand but someone wasn't taking it very seriously

"mmm... y/n... hehe... pretty..."

"he's so far off."

"jinx!"

"you owe me cake!"

"what? no, i don't!"

the arguing of heizou and gorou filled the room. the strawberry blonde sighed into her palm and pleaded with her juniors to sit down.

"moving on... y/n is acting very weirdly lately. her nose is always in that book... and it's not about econ or one of her favorite novels so how is she so interested in it?"

"has anyone seen anything suspicious about her? especially about that book."

pointing to itto, then moving her finger to the right until she reached heizou, yoimiya signaled the rotation the group would go in for sharing information.

"y/n... mmm... prettier than an onikabut–"

"arataki itto. i'm telling you this right now: if you don't take this shit seriously, i will kick you out of this fucking classroom. do you hear me?"

thoma pursed his lips and the rest of the group shuddered in fear. yoimiya almost never cursed. it just wasn't in her nature. but when it came to things she really cared about, all hell broke loose.

"y-yes!"

"great! so, what do you know about the book?"

switching back to her usual demeanor, the crimson oni was taken aback by the girl's duality.

"well it's pink and blue... it has these flat flowers on it, weird flowers to be honest. she writes in it a lot... ithinkshelikesthebookmorethanshelikesme..."

"we get it! you're in love!"

"pshhh–! me? arataki itto? in love? i-i would never! ...but uh, yeah what does that feel like?"

"we'll discuss that later."

"thoma! onto you!"

"hm, there were some days where i tried to greet her in the halls... but she acted as though she never saw me. looking back at it, she did have that book in her hands...!"

"i see... thank you."

"i can confirm what itto said about the appearance of the book..."

kazuha spoke, recalling all of the abnormalities he noticed

"there are pressed flowers on the inside page, and they seem to be a collection of m/f, l/f, and i/f. she also is paying much less attention in class and is spending more time at the council."

"hmm... gorou?"

"i got nothing..."

"me neither... however..."