a bloody nose(pt.1)

Tom's pov

I saw tord walking towards the school and I immediately knew he would be asked questions, "dumme små tisper, de tror de ikke blir tatt!" I heard tord as I was running over, I thought he was taking English lessons? "Tom! Tord!" Edd came from behind me, "oh, um, hey edd" tord looked over to edd, he was speaking English with a heavy Norwegian accent, matt started to run toward us, "hey guys!" Matt looked at us with a grin, we all arrived at school  and I had completely forgotten about what happened yesterday, we walked into class and I immediately remembered everything, there were voices from all around the class I couldn't even hear my thoughts, tord stopped in his tracks and with a blank expression he sighed and walked over to sit next to matt, his 'go to seat' since he wouldn't have to sit next to fangirls.

Timeskip!

We were leaving to the cafeteria but before we could even enter a student ran towards tord and pushed from behind, "hey you know that people from Norway will always fail at everything they ever do!" The student caught edd and Matt's attention as well as mine, "why does that sound kinda racist?" Tord got up and turned towards him, "I'm not racist! It's just you're gonna fail!" The student tended up, tord turned towards us and smiled, tord turned towards the student and punched him about three times almost breaking his nose.

Timeskip!

We were sitting at lunch and all of a sudden tord got called to the principal's office, all four of us knew why too.