sick again

tords pov

i was woken up by paul but he looked different horrifyingly different, he had no mouth black eyes with some blood surrounding them and he in grayscale other than the blood i was slowly exiting my room trying to get away from him but pat with the same features was blocking the door, i was suddenly pulled downwards i saw my sister looking at me again with the same features, they all started walking towards me and started hugging me really tight i couldn't breathe, i sat up quickly, i was on the couch pat was there but he still didn't look normal, i was pushed down from behind me and at this point i was horrified, i woke up again on the couch paul looking over to me, but he looked normal, "tord are you ok, you seemed scared" pat look over to me washing a plate, paul walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a mug, i was feeling nauseous again, paul started boiling water, he could probably tell by looking at me that i'm not well, "i'm fine" i looked back over to pat, both paul and pat frowned worried, "tord you clearly sick..." paul was looking at the kettle waiting for the water to boil, "paul is right, you look awful" pat placed the plate on the counter, i had to except the fact that i was sick since i had no way of proving otherwise, paul had placed the drink in front of me, I took the drink and I held it with both of my hands, paul sat down and turned on the television.

Timeskip!

Paul went alone to pick up amber so I couldn't do anything, they even wanted to hire a nanny for me, knowing them they probably will.