SPECIAL: The Wedding (Edited)

Ga Eul's pov
I sigh as I look in the mirror. "Today is my last day of being single." I say to myself.
Mina bursts through the doors, "Oka- holy crap! You're gorgeous!" She squeals.
I look down at my white dress, "T-thank you..."
"Nervous?"
I roll my eyes, "Well, duh."
She smiles and laughs. "It's 5 minutes till showtime!"
I take a deep breath, "Okay."
Then, my mom comes in. "My beautiful daughter. I'm so sad to see you get taken away by marriage; yet, I'm so happy!" She wraps her arms around me. "Thanks mom."
She pats my hand. "I'm going to go sit now."
I nod. Suho then comes in. "I need to see how pretty you look."
"Aw, thank Joonmyeon." I smile.
Since my dad is no longer here, I chose Suho to help me walk down the aisle.
"Ready?" He asks me as he takes my arm. Butterflies flutter in my stomach. "S-sure." As I get closer to the aisle, I can hear Chen, Luhan and Kyungsoo's soft vocals fill the air.
I finally see the standing crowd. My eyes meet Baekhyun's eyes, that are filled with joy.

Baekhyun's pov
"Yo, Baek, it's your final single day." Chanyeok teases.
"Yah, stop teasing the groom." Xiumin says.
"Hey, hey. Places!" Kris says while clapping his hands.
I step on stage next to the priest.
Chen, Luhan and Kyungsoo sang for us, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol offered to rap but I said no. I literally almost dropped my jaw when I saw her. Her hair was in a bun but some strands were left hanging. That white dress made her look absolutely breath taking. I smiled at her when she stood next to me. "Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here today for the marriage of soon to be Mrs. Byun and Mr. Byun Baekhyun..."
The priest went on...
"And now for the vows."
She read hers first. "U-uh Baekhyun. The day that I met you was the day my life turned upside down. We went through so many obstacles, yet we still manage to have this day. I promise you that I will be the best wife and maybe even the best mother. I love you so much and will take care of you forever."
Small tears well up in my eyes. "Oh, Oh! He's teary!" Chanyeol jokes with Chen.
I shoot them a quick glare and start my vow. "Ga Eul. My beautiful wife. The day I met you, I knew it was the girl that was meant to be with me. I knew it was the day my red string of fate closed. Everyday, I would wake up thinking about you. How much I love you is indescribable. I also promise to be the best husband and maybe father too. I love you more than you live yourself. I will go long ways just to make sure you're healthy and happy. I love you so much and I will never forget how you changed me so much. I... I-I love you." I sniff and wipe my eyes.
The priest smiles, "Okay, may we have the rings please?"
We look at Lay, who was patting his coat. "Oh damn... w-where are they?"
My eyes widen. "Hyung, they're in your pant pocket." Sehun whispers
"Oh! Thank you maknae." and he hands them over.
I slip the ring on Ga Eul's slim finger and she does the same. "Now, Choi Ga Eul, do you take Byun Baekhyun as your lawfully wedded husband?"
She looks me in the eyes, "I do."
"Byun Baekhyun, do you take Choi Ga Eul as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Then you may now kiss the bride."
EXO and everybody cheers as we first kiss as an official couple, this time, as truly lovers.

*Done*