Weasley Weezes Joke Shop

Gizmos, gadgets, candy, trick dolls, you name it they had it.

Weasley wizard wheezes shop was truly the most magical place in Diagon Alley and that was truly saying something.

Laughter could be heard inside and the children lined up outside of it giggled in excitement. The joke shop had a large head on top of it modelled after the twins with a mechanical arm holding a large top hat, every other time it was raised you would find a bunny appear on its head, inside it was crowded with children and students of all ages.

There were lines just to look at some of the products, you could hear coins being exchanged for products, you could hear fire crackers whizz through the air, and above all the laughter and chatter the twins Fred and George yelled out atop some stairs dressed in identical red suits.

"Step up step up! We have fainting fantasies!" George calls out. "Nose bleed nugut!" Fred yells taking up the chant. "And puking pastels!" Fred proclaims. "All in time for school," they said in sync surveying their customers entering below.

George glances at his brother who was eying the door intently. "He's going to show up Angelina did," George assures. "You didn't have a fight with Angelina and haven't talked to them since," Fred said mopey.

"Well that still hasn't stopped him," George gestures to the door and Fred looks seeing Camilo waiting in line with the twins family plus Harry, Mirabel, and Bruno.

Grinning the two look at each other and rushed down the stairs.

They got there just as their family and friends walked through the door. "Glad you could all make it," George said. "And hey Milo?" Camilo looks at Fred arms crossed and chin held high.

"I thought about what you said... and your right Amore. Selling that potion would have been crossing the line between joke and cruel," Fred admits. Camilo looks surprised for a moment before he lit up into a grin and hugs Fred.

"Knew you'd come around," Fred blushes, but hugs back running his hands through his curls. The others smiled at this, but Molly was confused.

"A potion? All that fighting over a potion? What one?" She asks. "Camilo didn't like how we were going to be selling love potions," Fred answers and Camilo nodded. "They're terrible and should be illegal," he said.

Molly looks astounded. "Love potions? That was your argument? Dear Love potions are harmless fun, I actually made a few back in my school days," Molly sent a mischievous wink.

Harry does not agree with that statement and looks at Mirabel who now had a dangerous face. It was nice knowing Molly.

"Are you aware Molly that Love Potions are not harmless fun?" Mirabel asks. "Your dead Senora Weasley, I'm going to have a look at what you boys have, I have ten years of pranks against Pepa and Julieta to make up for," Bruno said walking off further into the store.

"Oh dear don't worry they don't make real love and they wear off within a few hours. They're just fun to have and if you don't have a date then you have a date! Why that's actually how I went on my first date," Molly comments and Mirabel's arms flared with anger and Camilo crosses his arms glaring.

"Loved you mum, you shall be dearly missed," George said walking off into the store to help customers. "Same sentiments, want a tour Mi Amore?" Fred asks Camilo. "I'll catch up in a sec mi Vida. I want to see this," Camilo said.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny also walked off as Molly continues explaining how harmless love potions are. "Senora Weasley," Mirabel said in a ice cold voice. Molly looks at her furrowing her eyebrows confused by the tone.

"How can love potions be harmless when for a unknown amount of time someone is in control of you, your mind, and your body. They may wear off, but if the potion is applied constantly they never break out of the stupor," Mirabel explains. "They'd be trapped in it at the will of the user," Camilo adds. "Oh well it's not like anything real bad would happen," Molly says dismissively.