PART 2

"Oh shit. " Jack hurriedly jumped off the top of the abandoned train car, and viewed the once now unethical entity in his presence. "Did I summon you or something ?-"
   "Silence." The creature spoke with an undistinguished face. The creature was tall, and was not a mortal, as far as this dog knew. Something he'd never seen before, yet in a way, was beautiful.

"No, no. Boys don't think like this. Especially when it's not even a creature I've SEEN before!" Jack had grabbed the hood of his coat and had pulled it over his eyes, trying to figure out what just happened.

"I," the creature erupted from the cart, "I am cozrieh." (Coz-ryah); it spoke.
I am dog, like you.
Jack blinked and was stunned by its form .. by first he'd sworn the earth shook, and the lights too.. but was that all in his head? It had seemed so.

"Uh yeah coz, I'm jack." The shorter one (Jack) had brushed himself off of rubble. "Rubble..?"
No, that can't be.

"Yeah lost in thought for a sec uh, where did you come from, pal?" Jack had questioned.

"I am cozrieh, I am like you, a friend."

   "Oh, I don't.. have any of those."
"Cozrieh has many friends, maybe you'd be enlightened to meet them someday."
      " uh yeah.. sure,uh listen I gotta get go-" Jack was interrupted by the closeness of coz's face

"WOAH" "A BIT PERSONAL YOU THINK?"
Jack expressed embarrassment through the redness of the face. "We just met!"

     "I am cozrieh, a friend. Do friends not be close and personal?"
   "Well, I suppose I don't mind it.. WAIT NO. mom always told me not to think like that. You.. are a girl, right?"
      "...I am cozrieh. I am not girl."
"WOAH OKAY UHM-"
Suddenly Jack had felt a quick peck on the face by the new found entity, who'd taken shape of his ideal.

"Is that what friends do..?" Cozrieh asked, pink as well.

"I uh.. sure, wait. You know, I don't have to go home for a bit. Actually my mom doesn't know I'm gone, so you know , maybe we could.. hang out? Do friend things? " Jack asked nervously.

Cozrieh nodded rapidly, as he kissed jack on the Cheek once more.

"Uh.. i.."
    "Oh no! Did cozrieh do something wrong?"
"No, it's just.. sigh, sorry mom,-"
"This is how it's done, coz."

As his heart beated ten times faster, he cupped cozrieh's newly found face, and intertwined their lips, and both closed eyes for impact. Jack, was squeezing his eyes shut. After five or so slow seconds of the interlocked lips, they both pulled apart, Jack's hands still on cozrieh's face.

"i.."
     "....."
"...coz..?" Jack questioned nervously.
"HAHA! THAT WAS AMAZING! IS THIS WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE FRIENDS?"

"Uhm... i guess- i.."
"Shit. Shit shit. What's my mom going to think? I.. uh.."
"Hey, Jack." Coz had called out.

    "Uh.. yeah?.. " he'd replied
"I have an idea.." coz smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
494 words <3