PART 4 <3

The morning after,

Jack woke up in the mess of his bed. Which was last night, however his bed was always messy. He grabbed a small blanket and wrapped it around him (he is clothed you pervs), as he yawned and played music from his Walkman, he took a look in the mirror, still with morning brain, not processing.

But the one detail he missed. The horns.

As he yawned a good morning to cozrieh at the countertops, he had a brief realization of who'd he made out with last night and that it in fact was not a dream. HEY! He'd yell.
"Oh, morning jack." Coz replied
" my mom could be home any minute! Do you have any ide- " his horns caught in the handing ceiling lamp. Hey! He'd yell again. "Since when was I so.." he paused, then ran back to the mirror in his room.

Cozrieh you bastard! Why did I believe you! Ugh!  Wait if I have demon horns, does that mean that coz was.. or.. did. Did we..?
No! I like girls right? Coz is a feminine name! Uhh yeah.. I'll just say this tall girl with a deep voice I found amongst the train tracks at night which you told me not to go I met, and teleported me home! Haha! Yeah!
.. WHO AM I KIDDING IM SCREWED.
        Jack grabbed his closest beanie hat around. "Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Shit." He thought to himself.

He walked back out from his room to cozrieh in the kitchen, Downstairs. "Hey bud. Cozzy..?"
       "No, jack ."
"Oh come on! How- "
"We didn't jack, and if we did, it wouldn't fix it." 
      "...damn it!"  The angry canine marched back in his room and flopped on his bed.

"Hey, I'm here you know," cozrieh walked in, and kissed his forehead.
"I know. Thanks, babe-"
      ".. what did you call me? " coz perked a smile.
"Nothing! oh my Satan! I meant - oh my dev- Fuck!"
       "Yeah, got me too the first try." Coz blabbered
"Wait, how'd you get your.. yknow.. powers?"
Jack sat up.
"Oh I was born that way." Coz answered
"..... so.. the legend of the train tracks.."
"And everything your family told you not to go to? Yep! That's all me! Lucky you, huh?" Coz answered.

"OH MY SATAN. COZRIEH YOU DEVILISH BASTARD. I WOULD HATE YOU RIGHT NOW IF I DIDNT SUFFER FROM LOVING YOU ." jack had blurted out.

"You. Love.. me? Holy MEPHIS, you spent one night with me, and now you're willing to die for me? Maybe you are suffering." Coz replied.

"Can we just please get rid of these horns/powers? Please??" Jack asked with puppy eyes

"As much as i love your eyes, darling ,I'm afraid that's immortally impossible."

COZRIEH YOU BASTARD.

~~456words~~
it's 6:27 am good night y'all <3