Chapter 1

Continuation from last chapter...

Apo open his eyes and look around.. His vision is clear than usual.. Then.. Apo get up from the stretchers and the first person that he see is his beloved husband.. Bible Sumettikul who already standing there all the time.. Who already wait for Apo to wake up.. Apo look at his beloved husband and slowly walk to him and start to touch Bible... Bible stroke Apo check and slowly lift his chin and whisper.. My love.. You look so beautiful... And our body temperature is same now... Bible say with soft tone ans smile start to appear on his face... Apo and Bible go to stand in front of the mirror... Apo then reply.. Is this me? Is this really me? I thought that I will die.. I thought that i will never see you again.. Apo then turn around and hug his husband neck and press their foreheads together.. Bible rub Apo back slowly and reply.. I feel scared too.. I thought I already lose you baby.. I thought i can't save your life.. Its really scare me.. Its really does.. Apo smile softly and kiss Bible lips deeply and whisper.. I love you so much.. I really miss you and hug Bible slowly... Bible then whisper...even you hug me slowly like this... You definitely stronger than me right now.. I really hope that you wont break my bones.. Bible say with soft chuckle.. Apo shake his head and kiss his husband again and suddenly realize and ask.. Wait.. Where is Sophia?Where is our daughter Bible? Bible then reply with a big smile on his face and say.. About Sophia..she is really amazing.. Apo who is already feel excited about to go to meet his beloved daughter.. Got stop by his husband all of a sudden.. Bible then reply.. No.. Wait first baby... Apo then ask.. Hmm? Why.. I want to meet her.. Please.. Apo say with a plea.. Bible then reply.. You must learn how to control your thirst first baby.. Then you can meet our beloved Sophia.. Apo put his hand onto his neck and feel thirst.. Apo then reply.. Im thirsty.. while looking at Bible.. Bible smile then reply.. Of course.. You are newborn vampire.. Lets go.. You need to hunt.. Bible and Apo run into the forest to hunt.. Bible reach to the top follow by Apo.. Bible slowly turn Apo and hug him from behind and say.. Close your eyes and tell me what do you hear.. Apo close his eyes and answer.. I hear a sound from other animals... I don't know.. Its owl and squirrel... Bible smile and chuckle.. Then reply.. Ok baby.. Now.. tell me.. this time.. What do you hear? Apo stilo close his eyes until he feel a presence of a deer.. Apo open his eyes and Bible slowly pull Apo to hide behind the big rocks.. Apo follow Bible quietly and hide with his husband... Apo who is about to catch the deer suddenly got distracted by a presence of human who is climbing the wall.. Bible notice Apo face expression.. Apo suddenly out of control as he feels a human blood.. Bible then reply.. Baby.. Calm down.. Apo didn't listen to Bible and run away to drink a human blood... Apo keep climbing suddenly got stop by Bible.. Bible then reply.. Apo.. Baby stop! Apo turn around and look at his husband with anger... Bible try to calm Apo down and say... Im truly sorry my love.. I didn't realize theres a human up there... Apo who already cant stand with the human blood reply back.. I definitely need to get the hell out of here! Bible then reply.. Ok.. Maybe i can help you... Apo ignore Bible and quickly jump and go back to the place that he and Bible went just now.. Apo hide behind the tree and focus to catch the deer.. Suddenly.. Again got distracted by a cougar... Apo then jump on a cougar and drink a cougar blood.. Bible who is watching behind the tree.. slowly approaching his beloved husband and touch Apo shoulder and call his husband.. My love... Apo turn around and look at his husband beautiful eyes and avoid an eye contact with him.. Bible clean Apo mouth with his hands and hold his hand and start walking.. Bible then reply.. Its ok my love.. You can do it.. Actually.. Im really amazed.. You never fail to amaze me.. You avoid a human blood during hunting... Even a mature vampire have a problem with that... Apo then reply.. Thats because you teach me... Or else.. I don't know what will happen... Bible stroke Apo head gently...Suddenly Gulf come out and approach Bible and Apo.. Apo feel shock after he see his best friend still with Sumettikul family.. Apo then ask.. Gulf... You still here? Gulf then reply so were you P Apo.. You seems to be new.. Except with those scary red eyes.. Apo then stop Gulf from coming closer and reply.. Wait Gulf.. Please don't come closer...Bible then say.. Apo cant wait to see his daughter.. Gulf then reply.. Ok.. I think P Apo should get through me first... It will be safe i think.. Apo then ask.. Well.. since when you care about Sophia Gulf? Gulf then come closer to Apo slowly and reply.. Ok.. Smell me.. Apo sigh and lean in to smell Gulf... Apo cover his mouth and fanning himself.. Bible chuckle while looking at his husband behavior.. Apo then look at Gulf and reply..Ok..i think i understand now... God.. Gulf you really do smelly... Gulf chuckle and reply.. You both really look suit together.. Come on guys.. Gulf go inside and follow by Bible and Apo...