Chapter 6

A few days later at Sumettikul family house.. The whole Sumettikul family members already return with the vampire that they have been found... Bible and Apo bring Denali coven with them.. Jeff and Ta bring a solidarity vampire name Garett.. While Anthony bring an Egyptian vampire coven.. Benjamin Tia Amun and his partner Kebi.. And another solidarity vampire name Alistair..

Later in the forest..

Sophia slowly put her hand to Benjamin cheek.. Benjamin slowly manipulated the air element and show it to Sophia..Suddenly theres a noise.. Apo then ask.. Who is that? Another vampire come and visit... Bible then reply.. Oh.. That's Senna and Zafrina.. From the Amazon..

Apo Pov..

We open our home for other vampire.. Most of them had a special power by their own... Now.. Its wolf turn to show up their strength..

Back in the woods...

Zafrina is trying to show to Bible about to visualize the things that she wanted.. Bible look around the forest and smile softly.. Apo hold Bible hands and look at him with a confuse face and ask.. Honey.. Are you ok? Bible then reply.. Well baby.. If you didn't hold my hand like this.. I will say this visual are real..Apo feel more confuse with his husband answer and reply.. To be honest.. I didn't see anything honey.. Eleazar than approach Bible and Apo then reply.. Bible... You didn't tell your husband is a shield? Apo who already feel confused...try to understand everything that he heard today.. Then ask... Excuse me.. What is a shield? Bible stroke Apo head and reply.. This is why i can't read your mind.. So was Aro...Eleazar then continue.. Its such a powerful gift.. And its call a defensive talent... Suddenly Kate touch Apo hand and reply.. Oh yeah..He is shield all right? No wonder he didn't feel anything... Then Garett Carmen Anthony and Thanya approach them as well... Garett then reply.. Maybe your voltage power aren't good enough... Kate then raise her hand and say.. Maybe it will also work on the weak one... Anthony reply back... Garett.. Better dont... Garett then touch Kate palms and kneel then look at Kate face and smile and say.. You.. are an amazing woman...

Gulf and his personal pack members are practising using their wolf form.. Suddenly.. Another 2 vampire come... Gulf and his pack chase after those 2 vampire... Anthony and others go and meet them.. Anthony then reply.. Vladimir.. Stefan..you came all the way here... Far away from home... Kate then whisper to Eleazar.. What are those 2 doing here? Vladimir then reply.. We heard the Volturi will be moving against you.. Anthony then reply.. We didn't do anything like we were accused... Vladimir then say... Oh.. What a shame... Stefan interrupt and reply.. We have been waiting for millenium to challenge that Italian scum... Aro witness will be disappointed.. Vladimir then reply.. Still hope they will listen? Eleazar then ask back.. Wait a minute.. Aro witness? All of them go inside and sit together... Eleazar then say.. If we talking about a witness... Us and Irina is one of the witnesses.. Those witnesses must have a gift... Bible then reply.. This is all about Us Aro didn't have someone like him any more.. Apo then continue... Thats why he and Jj left us.. Amun then stand up and say.. Benjamin.. Tia.. Lets go.. Bible then ask.. Where will you go? You think you guys will be safe even after you leave? What if the Volturi will come after Benjamin or Kate or Zafrina? Anthony wont ask you guys to fight.. But i will... For you and your family sake.. For how you guys want to live... Gulf then reply.. Packs will fight... We aren't afraid of vampires.. Senna then say.. We will stand with you.. Benjamin then reply.. We will join you... Amun then say.. No.. Benjamin reply back.. You just do anything that you please Amun... Im tired to follow you... I think now I do the right thing... Thanya then reply.. We will fight with you guys..and Siobhan reply.. So we will be.. Alistair then reply.. We will see.. Garett then say.. Its not a 1st time a broke a King rules.. All of them agree to help Sumettikul family to convince the Volturi..