Chapter 2

Apo and Bible go inside and greet by Serah.. Serah hug Apo tightly and hold both of Apo cheeks and say.. Welcome to our little family my little kitty.. Apo chuckle and nod and look at everyone with big smile on his face... Anthony Us then reply and say Godness.. Apo.. You look really amazing.. Apo hug his brother in law and whisper..thank you for everything Us.. Anthony then reply.. Well.. Someone is here to see you.. She can't wait to see you my son in law.. Ta then turn around and look at Apo while smiling and give Sophia to Apo to hold... Apo take Sophia and hold him slowly.. Apo kiss Sophia softly and whisper.. My beloved daughter... Gulf shake his head and smile softly... Little Sophia put her tiny hands on Apo face and show everything to Apo.. Apo gasp and feel a bit shock and ask Bible.. What was that just now.. Bible then reply.. Our baby is gifted.. She show every memory that she had with you Apo.. Apo then check on Sophia and realize.. Theres a teeth in Sophia mouth.. Anthony then reply.. Well her growth is fast.. Apo reply back.. I was unconscious for 2 days... Gulf then about to take Sophia away from Apo.. Apo then ask.. What is your problem Gulf... Gulf then reply.. I think its enough for today... Apo look at Gulf sharply and say.. Ta.. Please take Sophia out.. And Bible.. Please don't touch me.. I really didn't want to hurt you.. And you! Say Apo and point to Gulf.. suddenly grab Gulf neck and drag him and throw him to the tree amd yell.. How dare you?! You imprint on Sophia?! I hold her once! Just once Gulf! And you think you think tou already have that stupid wolf stuff on her?! Sophia is mine!! Say Apo with anger and punch Gulf until he fall again.. Bible seems to enjoy the show too much until Serah hit Bible shoulder slowly and say.. Son.. Please save Gulf.. Please stop your wife na...have a pity on that young wolf.. I can't even watch it.. Anthony...my dear husband.. Please do something... Bible then reply.. Thats fine.. Sometimes Gulf need to be teach a lesson.. Apo then continue.. Stay away from her! Gulf try to calm Apo down and reply.. Please P Po.. I can't do that... Please.. Apo about to punch Gulf suddenly got stop by Seth.. Apo who already lose control throw Seth away.. Apo feels shock and slowly approach Seth and say.. God.. Seth.. Im truly sorry.. Please forgive me.. Apo say while stroke Seth head softly.. Gulf then reply.. Don't worry about Seth.. He will be fine.. Luckily Leah isn't here... P Apo.. Please listen to me.. I can't stay away from Sophia.. Since i already imprinted on her... Trust me.. I really want to protect her.. Just like i did to you... You know me better P Po.. Better than anyone else... You are my best friend.. I can't do anything without your permission.. Or Bible permission.. But this time.. I want to protect Sophia.. Thats all.. She also like a younger sister to me... Say Gulf with plea... Apo sigh and nod then reply.. Ok.. I trust you.. Please protect my daughter.. No matter what happens.. Apo turn to Seth and stroke Seth and whisper.. I miss you too Seth.. Im sorry for just now... Seth (in his wolf form) nuzzle Apo and run away.. Gulf look at Seth and suddenly think about something.. Apo then touch Gulf shoulders and ask.. Are you ok Gulf? Does it still hurt? I will ask Anthony to check on you.. Anthony already feel worry about Gulf and take Gulf inside and check on him... Anthony then reply.. Well.. You are fine my dear one.. Don't worry.. Serah stroke Gulf head softly and say.. You also like a son to me.. Now you are a part of this family.. So.. Welcome to this family Gulf.. Gulf bow to them and reply.. Thank you so much for accepting me... I truly appreciate it... Apo then notice something is wrong with Gulf but ignore it..

At night...
Bible and Apo are sitting down on the couch while Anthony.. Serah.. Us and Jj along with Jeff are went out.. Apo look at Gulf sleeping soundly and Bible stroke his husband arms and notice his family already return and say.. Well finally.. They are back... Apo look at his beloved daughter who is already sleepy... Ta then approach them and slowly take Sophia and hold her softly...Apo then ask... Where does Sophia usually sleep? Ta then reply.. In my arms.. Or Bible or Serah... Suddenly the door open and Us is walk towards Apo and hug him and reply.. Happy birthday my brother in law! Gulf then wake up and see they already back.. Apo then say.. Erm.. But i already stop aging a few days ago.. Us then give a key to Apo.. Apo then take it while Us reply.. We gonna celebrate it anyway.. So just accept it ok... 3 of them go to Bible Apo new house in the forest..