Chapter 7

Next morning at Sumettikul family house..

Apo was standing at balcony.. Suddenly Kate and Garett join him.. While Thanya Bible Anthony sit on the sofa... Bible then reply... What am i going to do? Alec will paralyse us first.. Then they will attack.. Garett then reply.. You better be careful with Alec and Jane.. I can't be your shield.. Apo start to feel worry and look away.. Garett then pat Apo shoulder and reply.. Don't worry.. You are a shield... Thanya then say.. Yes.. Garett is right.. Apo main power is a shield.. Bible.. I think Apo can protect you.. Apo then ask.. Is that possible? I even didn't trust my self right now.. Kate then reply.. You must trust your self Apo.. You are the only one who have a shield power here...Anthony then reply.. Yes.. Kate is right my son... You can protect your husband...Apo sigh slowly and reply.. How? How can i do it? Jeff come and join them suddenly reply... You must practice a lot Apo.. Maybe Kate can help you with that... Kate then reply... My power just start from the palm.. Now i can spread the power through my body.. Apo then ask.. Mind to teach me?Kate then nod and reply.. Lets go outside... Bible.. Apo.. Jeff.. Kate and Garett go into the forest and start practicing... Kate then say.. Apo.. You need to focus... First of all you need to visualize it... Or focus on someone that you need to protect... Let your power spread through your body... Alistair watch all of them from above the tree.. Apo start to spread his power...Kate then look at Bible and reply.. It seems not working.. I think Apo need someone to motivated him... Bible take a deep breath... Apo then reply.. Bible.. Im not ready yet... Bible then yell in pain as soon as Kate touch Bible neck.. Apo then reply.. Im sorry.. I already said that i wasn't ready... Jeff then reply... Apo.. You need to focus..and Bible..you aren't motivated him at all... Bible then reply.. Oh come here.. I give you a chance to try.. Jeff then look away.. Apo then continue to release his power.. And again.. Bible yell in pain... Apo then call out Kate name.. Kate!! Stop it! You hurting him! Kate then stop and reply...well...its really hard now.. Should I see if Sophia is awake? Apo walk towards Kate and ask back.. Are you out of your mind Kate? Apo look at Kate with serious look on his face... Kate then reply... Ok..this time...is with full power... Apo once again try to shield Bible while Kate touch Bible hands.. Garett then say... Wow.. Finally Apo.. It's working!! Jeff then high five with Garett and say.. Yes! It's working... Kate then say.. Lets practice again...This time.. Apo try to shield Jeff and again.. Its working... Anthony then join them and say.. Guys.. Lets go inside.. Its almost dark... Jeff Garett Kate go inside.. Apo is about to go inside the house...suddenly stop working.. Apo massage his shoulder slowly and sigh... Bible then reply.. Whats wrong love? Apo then shake his head and reply back.. Nothing... I feel a bit tired... Even Im a vampire.. Its funny right? Vampire usually never get tired... But I do... Bible then take Bible and go inside... Anthony then notice Apo is sitting on the sofa and day dream.. Bible touch his husband shoulder slowly and say... Anthony.. I think me and Apo should go back first... Sophia run to Bible and hug Bible tight and say.. Daddy.. I really miss you.. Apo smile softly and stroke his daughter head and say.. Now.. Lets go home shall we? Bible take Apo and Sophia then return to their house.. After they arrive at their home... Sophia shake Apo hand and say.. Mommy... I feel sleepy... Sophia rub her eyes... Bible smile and send Sophia to her room and humming a lullaby and let her sleep... Apo sit on the sofa while massage his back neck... Bible join Apo and sit beside him then start to kiss him deeply.. Apo put his head on Bible chest and close his eyes for a while... Bible stroke Apo head and say.. How about a warm bath honey? Apo then reply.. Yeah.. I think it will work.. Bible then reply back and say... I feel grateful for having you and our daughter by my side... You are the reason why im still right here.. Right now... You never give up on me.. And im truly sorry because i underestimate you a lot... Every obstacles that I thought that you couldn't faced it... You successfully get through it... I just want you to know... Me and Sophia always with you baby.. No matter what happens.. Apo hug Bible and reply.. I love you too honey... I couldn't even imagine.. If i have to live without you... Thank you for everything.. Say Apo while kiss Bible cheek... Bible smile softly and stroke his husband head and say.. Im going to put the water into a bath tub.. I will call you once im done ok.. Say Bible while kiss Apo forehead.. After Bible go to the bathroom... Apo then suddenly remember the note that Us and Jj and take it out from his pocket and look at it...