Chapter 10(Final)

The last witness come out and walk towards Aro.. Us then reply.. Maybe these 2 will give an answer that you looking for... Aro then ask.. Who are you? The vampire then reply.. Im Nahuel.. And this is my aunty.. Huilen.. Im half and half like that child... Im 160 years old... Aro then ask again...what age did you reach your maturity? Nahuel then answer.. I become a full grown when i was 7 years old.. I haven't changed since then... A vampire seduce my mother.. And she died while gave birth to me... I lived with my aunt.. Huilen.. I changed her to become a vampire... Aro then ask again.. And your diet?Nahuel then reply.. An animal blood.. Normal food like usual human eat.. I can survive both... Marcus then reply.. They are so much like us... Caius then reply... Indeed.. But are you really sure you can guarantee our safety? Nahuel then say... Yes.. Don't worry... Hybrid vampire wont do any harm... Trust me... Aro then reply.. My dear brothers and bodyguards... There is no danger here... We aren't fighting today... Leave now... Say Aro with a stern voice.. All of Volturi guards leaving.. Aro leave and turn around say.. What a big surprise... All of them hugs with each other.. Wolf pack leave as well.. Gulf decides to stay with them...Bible then reply.. Finally we are save... Us then say.. Nahuel.. Huilen.. Thank you so much for being our last witness... Huilen then reply.. Its ok... My nephew also similar with your neice...Sophia hug Huilen and Nahuel tightly and say.. Thank you so much! Nahuel stroke Sophia head and say.. Please take care of your self dear one.. Then all the vampire starts to leave and go back to their own place...

2 days later at Sumettikul family house...

Bible and Gulf watch Sophia is talking to Denali coven... Carmen kiss Sophia head and say my little baby.. We need to go back now... Kate then say.. Yes.. We need to go.. But we will come back here to visit you.. Thanya then reply.. Feel free to visit us ok.. Anthony and Serah join and give them a warm hug and say.. Please come here again..Garett then reply.. Sure.. Will do.. Dont worry.. We will go now.. The Denali coven leave the house.. Bible then reply.. Im grateful that she had you Gulf.. Thank you for being her protector..Im sorry because i threw you at the wall last time... Gulf chuckle then ask.. Are we good now? Bible then reply.. Yes.. We are good.. Sophia run towards Bible and hug him tightly.. Bible then say.. Hey my little princess... Sophia kiss Bible cheek and say.. I want mommy.. Where is mommy? Suddenly Apo come towards them and say.. Hello guys.. Sophia then reply.. Mommy! While hug Apo tightly.. Apo slowly put Sophia hand on his cheek and say.. Yeah.. We will be together forever now... Sophia smile widely and giggle and hug Apo and Bible together... Bible look at Us and smile as he read Us mind.. Us then smile back as he see a future about Gulf and Sophia together.. Serah then say.. Guys.. Enough with lovey dovey moment.. Lets go inside! Sophia take Gulf and go inside.. Apo look at Gulf and Sophia and sigh heavily.. Bible hug Apo from behind and kiss his cheek then reply.. Its OK.. Gulf will take care of Sophia.. We should trust him from now on..Apo then reply.. Not we but you honey.. I always trust Gulf... Now its your turn to put your faith in him.. Because from now on.. Gulf will take care of daughter... Bible kiss Apo forehead and say.. Lets go to our favourite place... Apo then follow Bible and now they already arrive at their favourite place.. Both of them sit down and start to kiss each other deeply... Apo then reply... Now.. Let me show you something... Apo slowly unshield his mind and share his sweet memories with Bible from the 1st time they met until now.... Bible feel shock and ask.. How did you do that? Apo then reply.. Now you know.. Nobody ever love anybody as much as I love you Bible.. I love you so much.. Apo hug his husband neck.. Bible then reply I love you and our daughter too.. Very much....Apo kiss Bible deeply again and again.. Bible then ask.. Mind to show it to me again? Apo then chuckle and reply.. Well.. We have a lot of time now.. Bible then say.. Forever... Apo then say.. Yeah.. I love you forever more... Bible then reply forever.. Forever and forever.. Both of them chuckle and say.. Forever.. Apo then say.. Its sounds right to me now... Bible kiss Apo cheek and say.. I love you forever Apo Nattawin.. Apo then reply back... Yes... I love you too so much Bible Sumettikul... Bible then say.. We belong together and forever.. Apo then reply.. Yes forever....

They live together forever.. And happily ever after.. ❤️❤️

                          The End