Is thus Life Temporary?

With life come thy challenges, come thy pains and trials that plague thee to uncertainty.

As thee lay there upon thy bed, without cause and darkness looming - thy mind hath no escape besides through sleep, for there thee view with eyes so shut thy dreams unreached.

Yet within, thee know so deeply that thy life is such profound and meaningful. But instead thee listen to whispers of darkness and enchanting lies, that encase thee as ropes intertwined around thy being. If thee hath known what lay behind thy unforeseen which truth is thy life's core profound meaning.

In truth, thee lay upon thy soft meadow's grass, deep within thy green forestry where life so hidden and protected hath thrived. Where streams of crystal blue and white waters flow between thy evergreen oak trees, that lean so intently towards thus water for life due to an unquenchable thirst, thus thee waters may bless thee with satisfaction and healing. 

Can happiness truly be Temporary?

With life come thy trials, with life come thy pains and with life come thy mistakes and thy transgressions lay ever before thee. Yet through setting all such plagues before thy River of Life, thus thee know where true Happiness lay. Try thee then to make thy own way, and see if thus shall be thy saving grace. But only thee shall know that the true meaning of happiness hath never been intended to be Temporary, in fact  it was always meant to be Eternal. 

_____________________________

CREDIT NOTE;

I credit this piece to my lovely amazing Sister! Thanks for the Inspiration and for participating.

- Daniéla ❤️🌹