Addicted

Euphoria. Such a simple word but it was what y/n was feeling at the moment. Maybe it was the substances running through her veins. Maybe it was because all her thoughts were hazy, making her mind at peace. Or maybe it was because of the person sitting next to her.

Eddie Munson,

The one who was responsible for the peace.

The two had been in the forest smoking blunts. They both knew it was wrong but they needed to escape, even if it meant doing drugs.

They were both in the clouds, their minds were at peace and though they couldn't focus or think straight, they wouldn't want to be doing anything else. Or with anyone else.

"Wanna try shotgunning?" Eddie spoke breaking the peace. His face holding a smirk and his eyes were low and red, showing he was not sober.

"Duh." My voice was a bit hoarse and scratchy due to cotton mouth.

He lit the end of it and inhaled quite a bit of smoke, I leaned in close and opened my mouth ready to breathe it in. He blew the smoke into my mouth, neither of us breaking the eye contact.

I inhaled it and loved the way the burning in my chest made my mind more hazy. He went to sit back till I grabbed the back of his neck to blow the smoke, once again, into his mouth. I leaned back looking at the sky, faces morphing into the clouds.

I looked back to Eddie to see he was still looking at me, his face was melting off his head though it wasn't scary, since I was aware it was the drugs doing.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just noticed something." He still hasn't looked away and neither have I, once again holding the eye contact.

"Hmm, what's that?" My words were slurred together and my vision way getting more blurry.

"You're really beautiful."

"So are you."

Maybe it was the drugs making me say things or maybe I meant it. I couldn't really think about it, especially with my current mind state, but at that moment, Eddie was the most handsome guy I've ever seen. Even if his face didn't quite look like a face.

Our relationship was pretty simple, though we were labeled as 'friends' we certainly didn't act like it. We did everything a couple would do.

That means kissing, sexual intimacy, holding hands, cuddling, flirting, arguing, and everything else. That's the way they worked. They both haven't thought about putting a label on their relationship, both not ready for that type of commitment, especially with the type of mental state they both have.

They would want to wait until they were in a better place, that way they would work. So they were both content with being 'friends' until they were both ready.

They didn't need to worry about someone replacing or getting in the way of their relationship because they had trust in each other, no one could replace the bond they had even if they wanted too.

Y/n and Eddie just belonged together,

That's how it is and that's how it will always be.

And they were both content with it being just the two of them, they could never get bored of each other. They are the definition of epic lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy got this done. I had sudden motivation to write so I hope you guys enjoyed it. I want to apologize for not uploading or finishing your requests but I havent been motivated at all, so I hope you guys understand. Anyways I don't know when I'll get the next one shot out but I'm just going to wing it :)