Chapter 13

"Hello, good day, ma'am/sir, welcome to Arche bakery. What's your order?" I said while typing in the machine, waiting for the order. His mesmerising hazel eyes is looking at the computer instead of the person in front of him.

"Can I order you instead?" The familiar deep voice giggle  but when he looks at the person, his eyes widened. He quickly looks back at the computer, trying to died his panic. But the Woman spoke again with a flirting tone.

No... no way.

"Because you look so fucking delicious," she continue but Warren just wish that he choose to go home early.

Pinikit ni Warren ang mga mata niya dahil nakita niya si Devyn sa utak niya. He was panicking for his child... that her mother will find her. He was panicking so much inside but he kept his cool outside.

Kalaunan ay tumikhim siya na parang hindi niya ito kilala.

"I'm not on the menu, ma'am." Tumingin si Warren sa mata ni Dionne. The red eye that didn't change, it was like Dionne is attracting him again. "What's your order?"

Dionne smiled widely while looking at the man who she wants. Warren didn't change that much, he was still handsome. Those mesmering hazel eyes that Dionne's favorite is looking at her ruby red ones.

"Darling, a hot cup of black coffee with whip cream and two slices of strawberry cake," she said and Warren quickly do the work but stopped when he realize that Dionne bought strawberry cake.

Devyn's favorite cake.

"Of all the cakes, my favorite cake is strawberry cake," she continued but Warren have to restrain himself of thinking at his daughter.

"Papa, my favorite cake is strawberry cake that you always bake!"

Devyn and Dionne had the same favorite cake.

"Coming right away, please take this number so we can track your order at the table," wika ni Warren kaya tumango si Dionne na may ngiti sa labi at dumiretso sa upuan nito na may malapit sa glass window.

Nakipagpalit muna siya sa isa pang waiter na kukuha ng order at pumasok sa loob ng kusina. Napapikit si Warren dahil nanginginig siya. He was crumbling so much inside but he can't stop this.

He knew that someday, Dionne will face him again. That they will see each others again. I cannot let her hurt my child. I will do my best to protect my daughter to the wild animals.

I have to be calm in order to not grow any suspicious.

"Warren, can you give the order at the table nine?" tanong ng isa pang waiter kaya tumango si Warren at kinuha ang order para dalhin sa table nine.

He was shaking so much while holding the black tray as he walked towards to Dionne who was looking at her with her palm in her chin.

"Here's your order, ma'am," he said as he put down the order in her table but quickly yelp when Dionne push him in the other chair to sit down, his heart start to beat faster once again.

"I don't like eating alone so can you give me a company, my sweet boy?" she said with flirting tone that Warren wants to quickly run away.

"I'm a waiter and you're the customer. I have so many works to do."

"I can pay all your works triple, babe." She winked at me and quickly went to get the fork to eat the strawberry cake that I baked earlier.