Chapter 39

"Are you okay, Xian?" I asked while looking at him drinking another cup of a strong black coffee.

Luxian look so down and I feel like there's something that happen to him that I didn't even know. His eyes were sad and I only see the figure of him like that. Hindi ko siya nakitang malungkot dati pero ngayon ang mga mata niya ay tila may dinadanas na sakit.

"I took out Jirou, outside." He looked at me dead in the eyes. "I like her, Hell," he said.

My eyes widened in a bit. Ang bilis niya naman magkagusto sa babaeng 'yon? I mean kakakilala lang nilang dalawa!

I tried to smile. "Then? Did you confess?"

Wala pang naging jowa si Luxian. Noon pa man, kung si Linux ay nakalimang babae na ay si Luxian ni isa ay wala! Magkaibang-magkaiba silang kambal. Sabi ni Luxian ay busy siya sa pag-aaral kaya walang pumupukaw na babae sa kanya pero nakita niya lang si Jirou ay nag-bloom na bigla?

"I did confess because you know honesty is the best policy," wika niya kaya umangat ang isang kilay ko. "But..."

His eyes became more solemn in a sadness of a depth. Don't tell me that Jirou rejected him? This man who loves by the ocean of woman, rejected him!?

"She likes Linux," he answered that made my jaw dropped. Luxian likes Jirou and Jirou likes Linux!?

"Hell, we are twins... parehas kami ng mukha ni Linux kaya bakit hindi na lang ako? I mean I'm more good in everything than to my twin... I'm good at cooking, I'm good in every works that Linux didn't even do." He chuckled. "Maybe if I act like Linux, will she also like me? I mean Linux doesn't even looked at her before but Jirou said that Linux also took her out of to the date, they are both together now, in just weeks of them being an enemy to each others."

Napahilamos siya ng mukha kaya napapikit ako ng mariin. How do I explain to a man who doesn't even know what love is? He didn't experience that.

Ngumiti ako at tinapik ang balikat niya. This will be his first heart break.

"You don't have to act like him, Luxian. Kung gusto ka ng isang babae ay magugustuhan ka niya sa kung ano ka. You don't need to act like someone else when you can just be yourself. In my own opinion, Jirou is not the woman you needed or compatible for you, Luxian. There's a lot of woman outside and you will find one, just wait for it." I said and his eyes lit up with my own words which made me calm.

What if Luxian still tried to run along side of Linux and Jirou!? Paano kung i-try niyang kuhanin si Jirou mula kay Linux?

Bumalik na si Luxian sa may counter habang ako ay busy sa pagche-check ng mga wala ng tinapay na nakalabas. Napatigil ako nang bumukas ang pinto ng bakery, Luxian and I both looked at the person.

There saw a Woman who is in five-foot-height, with a rosy skin and an aurora pair of eyes,  she have a little mole in the side of her aurora downturned eyes. She have a perfect jaw, an average eyebrows, reddish lips and a bit thick of eyelashes. Her body is slim and she have a pierce in her nose and a so many minimalist tattoos in her arms and neck, her hair is wolf cut brown hair. She was wearing a black croptop with a brown coat and a black pants, pair with her black high heels. She also have black sling bag. She also have black headphones in her neck.

The woman is gorgeous and have a black cat vibes.

Lumapit ito sa akin kaya napatigil ako sa pagsulat sa mini pad. I tilted my head because she was a bit familiar.