Chapter 57

"Warren... anak..."

My eyes suddenly became void as I looked down at William who was sitting in the sofa. My ears couldn't believe that I hear those two words out of him. My mind is racing with different thoughts.

Anak.

How could he call me 'anak' when he cut off our connection before? When he cut of connection so easily? When he chose to betrayed me for the Company? For the money he want.

I clenched my fist in anger and a sudden sadness in my heart. Oh, was it slapping back because I never cry before? When I stop crying because I don't want to stressed out my baby?

My heart pang in my chest, hearing the word 'anak'. I can't believe that it was still painful like a fresh wound to me. It was like I just slept and everything is just a yesterday. Anak. It was something I wanted to hear to him but he chose to say to me is.

"I never have a son like you. Raven is the only son I have."

"Anak?" natawa ako. "When did I became your Son, huh?"

"I am your father, mula noon, Warren. Pinalaki at inalagaan kita," wika niya kaya natawa ako sa mga sinabi niya.

"Don't ever say to anyone that you're my son, because I don't have a son like you." Tiningnan ko siya sa mga mata nang sabihin ko 'yon. "Hindi ba't 'yan ang sabi mo sa akin noong pinaalis mo ako sa tahanan na binuo ng Mama ko?"

Nakita kong bumagsak ang mga luha sa mga mata niya. He was trying to manipulate me. He will try to get back everything he want.

"Anak... maawa ka sa akin. Hindi ko naman balak na sabihin ang mga 'yon," umiiyak na sabi niya. "Nagawa ko lang 'yon kasi gusto ko makuha ang companya mula sa 'yo at gusto ko ako mismo ang magpalakad no'n."

Inis ko siyang tiningnan. "Nang dahil sa kagustuhan mo lang sa pera ay nagawa mo nang talikuran ang sarili mong anak! Nagawa mo 'kong talikuran, William! You betrayed me, the original son! You fucking betrayed me! You took everything away from me!"

Napakagat ako sa labi dahil nasigawan ko siya. I feel all the emotions seeping through inside me. All of the emotions I hide for so many years is now getting out of me. I feel like I have to tell everything, I have to finally show the pain that was put up in my heart. The wound that never healed or never became scar. It's still a fresh wound.

Because I believe that we never heal from the past pain, from the past trauma. We just get used to it because we have no other choice, it will eventually became scar, and it will make you scared from all the past trauma. We just get used to everything but we are still scared because of the scar that was plastered to us.

"I'm sorry, anak... Patawarin mo 'ko dahil nagawa kong piliin si Raven at lokohin ka, na sabihin na hindi kita anak. I betrayed you and took everything that you worked hard for and choose Raven over you. I made you poor and make you suffer for four years," wika niya na parang ang dali lang siyang patawarin.

"Tanginang sorry 'yan, may magagawa ba 'yang sorry mo sa lahat ng nagawa mo sa akin?" wika ko at nangilid ang luha sa mga mata ko.

I bite my lower lip as the pain and rage collide together as I looked at him. He was crying and begging to get it together.

"Tangina, maibabalik ba ng sorry mo ang sakit na pinaranas mo sa akin?!" dagdag na sigaw ko kaya nakita ko ang pag-awang ng labi niya.

"Anak... please—" Umiyak siya lalo. "Tulungan mo 'ko... kailangan ko ng pera, nagugutom na ako, anak," wika niya kaya natawa ako.

"And now, you're asking me to give you back all the things you took away from me." I looked away to wiped the tears that flows down.

"You made me leave the house, you stripped all the things that my Mom gave to me. You made me..." I bit my lower lip because it came back all the pain. "You made me suffer for four years. I can't even give you a single pity because you never do that to me."

Tiningnan ko siya at gusto ko pa siyang sigawan sa lahat ng ginawa niya sa akin. I want to gave him the tantrum that he deserves, I wanted to shout and make him suffer but I will give him mercy.

"Why would I give you pity, huh? Did you even do that to me?" saad ko sa kanya. My jaw clenched aggressively.

Umawang bigla ang labi ko nang lumuhod siya sa harapan ko. Something feels light in my heart, seeing him do that. I made a promise right? That I will make him crawl and kneel in front of me.

He crawled to me. "Maawa ka sa akin, Warren. Tatay mo ako. Give everything back to me," he cried so I laughed sarcastically.

"Matagal ko nang pinutol ang ano mang connection nating dalawa. Kung hindi ka naawa sa akin no'n ay hindi ko rin gagawin iyon sa 'yo ngayon," wika ko at nakita ko lalo ang pag-awang ng labi niya dahil umiiyak siya sa harapan ko.

I smiled with satisfaction. He deserves everything that happens to him, he deserves all the pain he caused to me before.

"Is this your revenge, Warren!? Sinamahan kita noong bata ka! I give you everything—"

"Everything that comes from my Mother's hard worked." I looked at him with nothing but a smirk plastered to my lips. "It's not yours, William, it's from my Mom. You had nothing to do with it."

Ngumisi ako sa kanya ngunit napatigil ako nang may kuhanin siya sa bulsa niya. It was a small knife. Tumayo siya mula sa sahig at ngumisi sa akin.

"Kung hindi makukuha sa santong paspasan, edi gagawan ng paraan." Ngumisi siya nang maigi kaya ngumisi rin ako.

Umatake siya ngunit bumukas ang pinto at nakita ko si Dionne na biglang nasa harapan namin at siya mismo ang sumipa kay William. Nahulog ang maliit na kutsilyo sa sahig.

"I'm tired watching your nonsense," wika ni Dionne at muling sinipa si William sa tyan kaya hinayaan ko siya.

I smirked. "I already know that you're here and found out that you have that little knife. Godness, I even cried here," wika ko at tumawa.

"You!" sigaw ni William pero inapakan siya ni Dionne sa tyan.

"This show is already over, William. It's time to say good bye, you know?" wika ko at tumingin kay Dionne bago tumango.

"Say goodbye to the world, idiot. You already did so much damage to them. You hurt them a lot and maybe it's time to fix everything without you in the world," wika ni Dionne at kumindat sa akin.

"You demon!" sigaw ni William kaya pinanood ko lang sila. I rolled my eyes.

I looked at William. "Thank you for sharing your sperm cell to my Mother, it's time to say goodbye. You already did so much damage to me and my Mom. I don't want you to do damage us more."

Umawang ang labi ni William at umiyak na naman kaya tumalikod ako at naglakad patungo sa CEO's chair and looked at them. Dionne is stepping to William's chest.

I smiled one last time. "Good bye, papa."