Chapter 1: Encounter with Earth

"Here we go again..." Zero thought as he cracked his knuckles, sidestepping.

" Zero thought as he cracked his knuckles, sidestepping

He looked at Leo, who was ready to fight. Zero lifted his arms only for the armour to tighten. 

Leo started to bolt and Zero took his stance and did the same

Leo started to bolt and Zero took his stance and did the same. They exchanged fist after fist and kick after kick. 

Zero tried to roundhouse kick but to no avail. The armour restricted him from letting him use his full potential making Leo easily dodge all of his attacks, Zero started to get annoyed.

"Damn it! I can do anything in this armour!" Zero complained.

"It's part of your training," Leo's palm struck Zero in the stomach, "Bear with it!" 

Leo kicked and kicked, while Zero couldn't do anything but tank the blows. When he tried to punch, Leo grabbed his wrist. When he tried to kick, he got kicked back harder. Zero could only struggle as he tanked the blows.

"Dammit!" He got up only to get a punch to the face, throwing him into a rocky wall and collapsing. 

He breathed hard as he knew that he couldn't win against him with the stupid Tector Gear on. As he looked to the side, he sees a small alien Pigmon.

"Stay away..." He said as he got up and faced Leo, he started to get angry, "I'll still beat you...even in this gear!" He yelled as he charged at Leo again.

He didn't know how long he had been exiled on Planet K76. He kept sparring with Leo for his "Training" but never forgot the reason why.

The light was bright and Zero could feel the immense power coming from the Plasma Spark. 

He held up his hand feeling the power. Even when he was holding his hand out, he could feel the energy pulsing. 

He could feel himself being seduced by the power and inched his hand closer and closer until he was so close to taking it! 

"What are you doing?!" A hand grabbed Zero's arm and pulled him to the ground. Zero looked to see one of the Ultra Brothers, Ultra Seven.