Chapter 3

Cookie: Welp chapter 3 is here!! XD I'm already done with chapter 4 so I might upload it later. Thank you to those who have been voting and will be voting. And the comments are great! Thank you so much! So please continue to...

VOTE/COMMENT and if you want FAN. XD

---------------------

(Kai's POV)

"I want to see if the rumors are true," Rick continued, taking a menicing step towards me. "You know...just to make sure."

      "Rick, you're sick!" Jenna cried, still struggling against her captors. "Leave him alone."

      "Come on, Jenna," Rick glanced at her, "aren't you curious too? He's a little too pretty to be a guy don't you think? Maybe he's both."

      My eyes widened. Both? I wasn't both. Some of the rumors may have a hint of truth to them but this is not one of them. I'm 100% male.

      "Come on," Rick returned his attention to me, "let us take a peak to see exactly whats under that pants of yours. If you're really a guy then you have nothing to be scared of...right? You have nothing to hide."

      "You're a perv," Jenna snapped at Rick. "Do you get your jollies by seeing other guys penises? Just admit it. You're the one that's hiding something."

      "You bitch," Rick turned and stalked towards her. I launged myself at him and grabbed his arm before he could raise a hand to slap her.

      "Wait!" I cried, holding on to his arm. In the inside I was flinching at having to touch him. I could already feel the bile rising up my throat. "Stop. I'll do it."

      "What?" Jenna shrieked.

      I looked up at Rick with determined eyes. "If you let her go and let her leave...I'll strip. Willingly."

      This was all I could do to protect her. She was a stranger...but I didn't want her involved or hurt because of me. Against the three of them I'd definitly lose. I had no skills at fighting and I wasn't exactly strong physically. So this is the only way...I'm such a pathetic excuse for a guy.

      Rick looked like he was considering my offer then glared at me. "If we let her go this bitch will only go running to a teacher."

      "No," I said, eyes connecting with Jennas. "She won't."

      "Kai, you don't have to do this, "Jenna said.

      Was there even much of a choice?

      "Just go, okay?" I told her. "Don't tell any teacher about this, just pretend that you were never here." I smiled assuringly at her. "I'll be fine. It was nice meeting you, Jenna." 

      "Let her go," Rick snapped at his two goons and to Jenna he said, "keep your mouth shut about this or else."

      I saw her hesitate to leave, worried eyes seaching my face. I continued to smile, hoping that she didn't put up a fight. I don't want to see it...I didn't want anyone else hurt because of me.

      "Fine," Jenna said, "but you won't get away with this, Rick." With a final look at me she turned and ran out the green house. The bell chimed to end lunch break as she escaped.

      "Now," Rick faced me, "she's out the way so why don't we begin?"

      I took a step back. "Why are you doing this?"

      He shrugged. "Boredom? Curiosity? Who cares. Maybe you just annoy the shit out of me with that girly face of yours."

      He took a step towards me. "Maybe that attitude of yours gets on my nerves. Always acting high and mighty, acting like nothing bothers you."