Ch1: The Knockout

Last week...

Emerald was on the boardwalk, looking down at the water below.

As she was standing there looking down at her reflection, the door to Beach Citywalk Fries opened and out came Ronaldo Fryman.

As he was standing there texting on his phone, the young Fryman began to notice a dark green gem standing alone at the pier.

Now that the Diamonds reign of terror was over, gems could coexist on Earth with humans.

Seeing how a gem like Emerald standing alone on the pier made the young Fryman want to head over to her.

As Emerald looked down at her reflection, she saw a corruption gem monster looking right back at her.

Emerald then screamed and jumped, which caused her to fall.

As she was falling, she then began to feel something catch her.

Emerald looked and saw that she was looking at a guy who had eyes that were shimmering when the light hit them.

It was as if she was in an anime.

Being a fusion, she couldn't help but let one of her gems fall in love with the curly haired guy, even though both of her gems Dark Green Peridot, Dark Green Sapphire and herself were dedicated to the love of her life, which was Steven Quartz Cutie-Pie Demayo Diamond Universe.

"Ummm... Thank you for saving me Ronaldo." Emerald said, remembering his name from when Steven warned her about the curly haired guy.

Ronaldo smiled at her.

"You're very welcome, ummm..." He began to say, while trying to figure out what to call the dark green colored gem.

"Emerald." Emerald said, before her body started moving up and down while glowing dark green.

Ronaldo was surprised by Emerald's sudden illumination and the ability to change shape and size.

He then placed his arm around her.

As Emerald was looking in the direction of the temple, she began to feel a heavy arm around her.

She looked at who it was and it was the same guy that rescued her.

Inside Emerald's fusion...

Dark Green Peridot was really angry that the curly haired guy laid an arm around Emerald.

She then got out her dark green gauntlet.

"I suggest that you don't do that... This'll all boil over soon. I already forgive this guy. He's just trying to help Emerald feel better." Dark Green Sapphire said, seeing that Dark Green Peridot had her gauntlet out.

Dark Green Peridot looked at her, her dark green eyes glowing.

"Wanna bet that I can prove to you, Sapphy that Ronaldo won't stand a chance...?" She said, steam coming from her hair.

On the outside of the fusion, Emerald had Dark Green Peridot's gauntlet out.

Ronaldo took off his tropical red flannel shirt and what he had on was his golden armor.