Chapter 18 |:| Rivalry

I iust realized that my story said "completed"??? I never marked it as finished so idk what happened there, its fixed now tho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someones pov

Even though the trio were sleeping through a violent storm, the mine that they sought shelter inside of offered serene peace as they all slept soundly.

But as the big sky cried and thundered and cracked, a new life was brought into the world.

With blinding light, the eggshell split and shattered into many pieces, scattering across the cave floor.

And there, sat a young pokemon. Fresh into the univers and curious about so many things. It didnt know what it was, or why it was here, but it did know that it was being stared at by a nearby pokemon.

"...Eev?" Muttered Eevee, tipping its head to the side groggily.

"Pi?" Responded the young pokemon, mimicking its form.

Y/ns pov

"yyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnn"

I sat up from my sleeping bag and stretched my arms out. Looking towards the mine's entrance, i saw that the storm had passed, and now the ground was littered with debris and puddles. But that wouldnt really matter, seeing as how today we would be travelling through the mine.

"Eeevee!" Greeted eevee, thumping down on my lap.

"Haha, good morning" i smiled, watching my other pokemon stretch and wake up.

They all came over to greet me, as they did every morning, and i gave them all a pat on the head.

Eevee
Then Raboot
Then Dratini
Then Pichu-

"Wait..."

"A Pichu?" I questioned, looking down at the peculiar yellow pokemon.

"Chu!~" it beamed, hopping into my lap (on top of Eevee) and giving me a hug.

"O-oh....hello...?"

"Um, Raihan, Leon, wake up." I called.

Even though they were both laying down, i could tell that they were awake.

"What is it..?" Groaned Leon, sitting up with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah...its not time to pack up yet" grumbled Raihan.

I picked up the Pichu which sat happily on my lap, and held it up for them to see.

"What is that" snorted Leon, grumpy after being roused from his rest.

"It looks...kinda like an oversized grepa berry" chuckled Raihan.

Puffing its cheeks up, Pichu attempted to hit Raihan with a thunder bolt, but it came out as more if a thunder...trickle.

Raihan and Leon froze, and their faces puffed up and turned red from trying not to laugh.

"Pi! Pichu!!" Whined Pichu, squirming out of my grasp and nuzzling itself into my chest. Hiding its face from the two mean boys.

Now they werent laughing.

Leon looked throughly pissed and Raihan...frankly looked jealous.

"Eeeehhhhhokay" i cringed, gently removing Pichu from the vicinity of my chest and placing it on the ground.

After all, i dont know this pokemon! It would be different if it were my own, but i never caught a Pichu, and this one was starting to weird me out a little.