Day 1

-UnKnOwN TiMe LaTeR-

Erik felt... As if he was floating. A wonderful feeling that he didn't want to end. But of course it did. He quickly opened his eyes, gasping awake. He looked around to see that he was in a hospital. Oh god, no. He had survived!

"No, damn it! Why!?" He yelled, kicking a chair.

He stopped and gasped, seeing passing doctors completely ignore this. He also noticed that he wasn't even in a hospital bed, but in the waiting room. He looked around frantically, running over to the desk with the assistant.

"E-Excuse me, I-" She didn't even look up. "Hello? I-I need help. I don't know what I-" She began to talk to another assistant, laughing about some sort of joke.

"Hello, can I help you?" She finally asked, looking up at him.

Erik opened his mouth to speak, but the person directly beside him answered.

"I'm here to see Dr. Garwen." He said.

"Ok! Right this way!" She chirped, pointing toward the direction.

Ok, Erik was confused. He walked around, jumping in front of people with no reaction.

"Oh my god, I'm a ghost..." He mumbled in realization. But why a hospital? All he saw was doctors and nurses in white and blue, and only a couple of other people. He walked into a white hallway that had only a few doctors and nurses walking through. Just then he saw a man walking around, looking confused and lost. He began to wave his hands in front of passers bys with no response. He was dressed rather strangely, even for Erik, who dressed different than most his age. The man walked down the hall towards Erik. He had hilariously epic sideburns, making it hard for Erik to keep a straight face, even though he knew he wouldn't be heard if he did laugh. The man looked like he was cosplaying as a 80's Wolverine. He approached Erik, waving his hands in front of him like he had with others, which shocked Erik.

"Hello!? Why won't anyone talk to me?!" He said, seeming alarmed.

Erik grabbed his hands to stop him from waving them in his face like a spaz.

"Y-You can see me?" Erik asked, looking at him.

"Yes! And you can see me! Thank god! But why can't anyone else?" The man asked.

"I-I don't know, but I think... I know it sounds stupid... But I think we're ghost." Erik admitted, letting go of the other man.

Erik missed the slight smile that flashed across the man's face.

"Really? That makes sense! I'm Curtis by the way, you?"

"E-Erik." Erik responded, noting that the name fitted Curtis. Both strange.

They shook hands, Curtis smiling a bit too much for the situation they were in.

"Maybe he's just happy that he found someone that can see him. I know I am." Erik considered.

"Ok, now what?" Curtis asked, looking around.

"I... I don't know. What do ghost usually do?" Erik asked.

Laughing, Curtis answered casually.

"I think we should look for our bodies. Maybe we can see something that helps."

"Wait, bodies? I thought we were dead." Erik said, confused.

"Nah, if we were dead, we wouldn't be here. We'd be in the cemetery. I used to study things like this. Let's just say... I'm a bit obsessed..." Curtis explained.

"Ok. I don't judge." Was all Erik said, wanting to get things straight.

Curtis chuckled.

"You seem like a person who would..." He said before getting back to the problem at hand. "Ok, so we can touch each other... That's good." He mumbled, in thought.