Chapter 9 (Biggest Gossip)

So yesterday was really srupid. Like since when Brandon want a date with Mackenzie? It's just a really stupid Idea.

It's only 5:57 when Brianna brust through my door.

"Brianna! Keep the noise down I'm sleeping." I said.

"Nikki you have a visitor." Brianna replied.

"In the morning?" I jumped out of my bed brushe my hair and put tic tac mints on my mouth so it wont smell.

Guess who's on the door? It was Jessica! Like she totally hates me but this is the first time she went to my house and being nice to me.

"Nikki sorry for disturbing you this early but you need to go to school now!"

"I dont believe you like this was a prank!" Then Chloe came.

"Nikki let's got to shool now! It's an emergency." Chloe said right into my face.

I went back through my room to get dress, take a quick shower, dry my hair, and get breakfast within 5 minutes.

Jessica and Chloe grab My arm.

In the school all students were crowded and acting a little strange. They were waiting for the bus.

When the bus arried all students went to their sits. I sat with Chloe and Zoey. Zoey felt a little dizzy because she didn't slept really well. But Chloe was really nervous about this.

When the bus stops all students went down. Then we realize that were on Mackenzie's house.

"Jessica! Whats this?" I glared at her.

"Look at the window." She pointed on the window on the second floor.
That guy was really familiar and the girl with a high ponytail was just like Mackenzie.

"What in the world Brandon doing in their?" Jason looked at Ryan.

"Maybe he slept all night at Mackenzie's house." Theo looked at Marcus as well.

Then Mackenzie went out with Brandon.

"Welcome everyone I have a big announcement to make!" She said all evil like.

"Mackenzie you've gone to far! Now hand Brandon back. You more crazy about him than ever!" Jessica shouted.

"Brandon and I will celebrate our monthsary in the end of the month. Everyone of you is invited."

I looked at Brandon. He made a kiss with Mackenzie and called Fifi.

I was about to cry when Mackenzie went to the bus and Brandon jut push me. Hood thing Jessica's hand was on my shoulders.

Chloe is about to cry. Not at Brandon. At Zoey! She can't carry zoey as muh as she can. We went back through the bus and went to school. Brandon ignore me.

After french class I saw a box full of gifts. It was all my gifts I gave to Brandon. Also his scrapbook that I made last Christmas. I really hated my life!