Chapter 10 (Macron)

I am suffering from a terrible case of jealous-itis ever! I just came from school. My face is so red and my room is filled with tissues.

It all started this morning..

I was still sleeping when my alarm clock rang. I dragged my self to the bathroom. I taked my toothbrush, take a shower, and get dressed for school.

I was on the table and grab the plate of pancakes. Brianna was still asleep.

"Mom? Brianna will be late we should wake her up!" I said.

"Her teacher got sick. So they can stay home for atleast a week." Mom replied.

Brianna is so lucky to stay at home. Unlike me! I can just stare at Mackenzie and Brandon making goo goo eyes and flirting with each other.

I went to school so early so I can go to my locker to avoid Mackenzie. But I was totally wrong!

Whem I was making my way to my locker, Brandon is there waiting for Mackenzie! I was minding my Own business when he keep staring at me.

"Nikki! Can you stop that! Mackenzie is right! You a Dork! So stop crushing on me!" I cant believe he said that right in my face!

Mackenzie came and Brandon stole Mackenzie's leather bag and carry it for her.

I was really bumped and heartbroken!!

At lunch I can see them making goo goo eyes at each other.

"Nikki! Snap out off it!" Zoey shouted right on my left ear.

"Nikki we know what you feel! Just move on okay!?" Chloe said.

I jut stare at my dirty meayloaf. I can see Brandon staring at me all evil like.

Then at bio, he sat down beside me. When the teachee left the room, Brandon pushed my chair and I fell on the floor. Everyone keep laughing and pointing right on my face.

Bramdon felt a little guilty but he looks all evil than I know. After class I went straight home. Then snuggle my self on my bed and cry!