Snow soft(240 reads special!) [fluff(thankfully)]

Author's note
Im about to upload 3 times in a row because I CAN.

Context: Three best pals experience snowfall together on their quest for a Christmas tree !
Time is after the events of hfjone but if it was a GOOD ENDING INSTEAD OF THAT HEART-WRECKING ONE.

Anyways
3rd person POV
It's December now, a laptop sits open strapped to a car seat, sitting right next to a green backpack who watches an empty soda bottle drive a car. "So.. We're getting a Christmas tree right?" The green backpack(Liam) says, Bryce just nods, the laptop then speaks up in a TTS voice "yeah, it's gonna be that one holiday pretty soon. We've been driving for hours tho." Liam nods in agreement, "Where are we even going?" He then asks Bryce. Bryce just chuckles, then nudges his head towards the window. Liam turns to the window then gasps, "what is it??" Texty (the one of the laptop) asks. Liam grabs a hold of the laptop and removes it from it's place, now facing it towards the car window. Texty has a "?" On the laptop's screen but then it changes to a ":0!!" It's snow! Pure snow is falling from the outside of the car. Bryce could be heard slightly at the two's reactions.
Soon enough Bryce pulls up into a certain spot underneath a tree. To which Liam immediately gets out of the car still holding the laptop Texty is on. Liam looks around the snowy forest, white underneath his feet. "Woah, this is cool." Texty says, Bryce walks over "What? Have you never searched up what snow was?" He jokingly questions to which Texty replies with "No, but I haven't seen it in person." Bryce just chuckles then shrugs. Liam is still admiring the view, but then snaps back to the point, "Hey we still need a tree for everyone back at the place-" he says Texty just replies with a simple "oh" as Bryce just nods. The three go down through the woods in search for the perfect tree. However, they just couldn't seem to agree on one. "This tree is a bit to skinny,," Texty says, as the three look up a tree. "Hey! It's perfectly good in my point of view!" Liam says, Bryce buts in "Ehh from my point of view, too many leaves." To which both Liam and Texty respond with "WHAT'S WRONG WITH TOO MANY LEAVES?!" Bryce just glares  at the two, Liam just sighs, "Alright then, let's just carry on."
.
"That's way to little leaves. It looks bald" Texty says.

.

"Meh, log is way to fat. No way are we gonna be able to carry that." Liam remarks.

.

"This one is way too tall. It'll go through the roof." Bryce huffs.
.

"To little"
"To big"
"To tall"
"Not many branches."
It's just a loop of disagreement.  
.
.
"THIS ONE!!" Liam blurts out, Texty glances then goes "oh, this one actually seems nice." Bryce looks over and looks up at the tree being talked about. He then smirks, "Yeah, this one is the one." Liam sets Texty on the ground, "Alright I'll help you chop the tree down!", to which texty just types instead of saying "gay.." before deleting it.
Liam and Bryce cut the tree down, Texty admires the snowy view, some snow falling onto the keyboard now. Texty doesn't seem to mind the cold as much as they mind the sun. Liam and Bryce go and get the tree back to the care, and Liam instantly comes back for Texty, but before Liam can walk back to the car, "hey, is it okay if we just chill here for a bit? It's pretty nice out here." Texty says, to which Liam smiles and responds with "Sure." Liam then sits down in the snow with the laptop in his lap, the backpack looks up at the cloudy sky. Flakes of pure white snow drop down onto the two as they remain where the are. Liam sets the Laptop to the side and opens it up to where Texty can see the sky too before laying back down into the Snow. "God, not even minutes in and I agree with you Texty, this view is.. Amazing." Liam says underneath is breath, "couldn't be more right," Texty says, "out here feels like a dream ever since we ended that competition together." Liam just sighs when hearing that. "Your yet again right Texty, it was a rollercoaster, but I'm glad we all managed to get home still." Texty remains quiet, almost as if they just nodded in agreement to this. Footsteps are heard as Liam sits up a bit to see Bryce come back into the clearing. "What are you two d-" Bryce starts, but then realizes their comfort "oh." He says, Liam chuckles and offers a "Hey, why don't you join us? Watching the snow fall is nice." "yeah" Texty adds. Bryce glares at the two, but then walks over to their side and just sits down, Liam goes back to laying down as the three just glare up into the snowy sky surrounded by the blissful forest covered in it's snow. The feeling of finally having a break is nice, it's amazing, almost. The three just remain quiet as they enjoy the feeling of cold comfort drop onto their bodies. It's almost soothing despite how cold it is. It's nice, relaxing, and it isn't insanely dangerous like all the other situations they've been in. Relaxing in the woods, how nice is that.
.
.
.
.
"Okay we should really get back to the car now." Bryce says, "5 more minutes." Texty responds, but then Bryce says "We'll get sick." Liam sits up and nods in agreement in disappointment, but Texty replies with "Textboxes can't get sick." Bryce grunts and responds to this with "Oh how cocky, your battery will die out." Liam chuckles. Texty remains silent, but then replies with "fine." Bryce smiles at his victory as Liam gets up and picks the laptop back up. The three head back to the car.
.
.

turns out the tree had to many leaves for it to go through the door properly
"Now this is what I mean by too many leaves." Bryce says.
"Oh shut up-" Liam says. 
"lol, I'll call Amelia and Owen.." Texty says.

(THE END TO THIS FLUFF FIC!!)

author's note

a crackfic is coming next (troll face)