Three

You woke up starving. For a moment, you studied his sleeping form. He was facing you, his hand resting lightly on your hip. In sleep, there seemed to be a sense of vulnerability in his relaxed face. He looked younger even. Briefly, you wonder about him. Who he was and where he came from chief among the questions that swirled around your mind.

Your stomach grumbled and you started to move away from him. Immediately his eyes snapped open, clear and direct. He surprised you by saying something in a different language, you thought it might have been Russian.

"What?"

"Where are you going?" He said in English.

"Oh, I'm hungry. I need food. Do you want me to bring you something?"

His hand withdrew from you and he shook his head. You rolled away, darting out of the room and heading to your kitchen. The hollow feeling of need was building up quickly in you, so you scarfed down some of the R&H bars and guzzled a bottled of water. You hurried back to the bedroom, finding him on his back and reaching up to slice through the rope tied to your headboard.

The Soldier looked over at you, seeing you balanced on your toes as your eyes seemed to follow the path of his knife. He could smell your excitement, which interested him.

"Come here." He commanded, his voice low.

You glided over to him, crawling into the nest and surprising him by straddling him. Your hands stroked over his chest, fingers tracing over his various scars. Then you stunned him as you bent down and started to run your tongue and lips over the same paths your fingers had stroked.

He could feel the heat and dampness from where you were pressed against him. He ached to be buried inside of you, but at the same time he wanted you to keep touching him like you were. No one touched him like this, no one explored his body with mouth and tongue.

They gave him omegas, bringing them to a small dark room he stayed in when he was out of the ice to do HYDRA's bidding. But none of them did things like this. He hardly ever even saw their faces, staying behind them the entire time.

But he liked seeing your face. You sat up, hands resting on his chest as you looked down at him. He brought his hands down, watching your eyes snap to the knife he was still holding and your pupils dilating even further than they already were. He also felt the rush of slick that flooded out of you.

He wrapped his flesh arm around your back and rolled you over, settled between your legs and watched you intently. Carefully, keeping his movements slow so he wouldn't spook you, he brought the knife close to your skin. Your eyes remained locked on his but a frisson seemed to run through you when he touched the spine of the knife against your skin.

Your teeth dragged over your bottom lip as he dragged it gently down the center of your chest. When he pulled it away, you whimpered lightly. If he hadn't had enhanced hearing, he might not have even been able to hear it.

Adjusting your hips, he satisfied the need to be buried inside of you with a single thrust. Your eyes fluttered a little when he did. You wrapped a leg around his waist as he brought the knife back, and this time he dragged the tip lightly over your skin. Your walls fluttered and clenched around his length as he dragged it down your skin, circling around both of your nipples before making his way down to your navel.

By the time he reached it, you were panting, soaking wet, and whining. Bringing the knife back up to the hollow of your throat, he rolled his hips into you, his thrusts shallow and steady as he dragged the tip of the knife over you. As he reached your navel once more, you came; back arching, eyes fluttering, and slick soaking his thighs again.