𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙭

𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

darwin had got so many offers from top european clubs in the past few weeks, he didn't know what would happen yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"hey myla, i think i know which team i'm choosing." darwin said quite nervously.

"well, this is it." myla thought. it didn't matter if he chose to stay at benfica or leave, she'd support him either way.

"i chose to leave benfica." the uruguayan said with no expression.

myla's heart sank. she would always support his descision. it was the idea of leaving potugal which made her upset. portugal was the only home she had ever known. she wanted to raise her baby here in portugal.

"what team did you choose dar." the half-portugese asked.

"i chose liverpool." darwin replied, wiping a smile on his face.

"this was the same team which upset you darwin." she thought.

she knew liverpool would be perfect for darwin. myla knew a few of the players since her father is a big fan and dosen't stop going on about andy robertson. she also used to have a big crush on fernando torres, who darwin's uruguayan teammate and friend, luis suarez replaced when torres left.

darwin looked up to luis growing up, it was an honour to be able to follow in his friends footsteps.

"i know it will take some time to adjust to, but you'll love it i promise." darwin said whilst kissing myla's forehead. "i asked luis about the club, apparently it's amazing."

"well that is great, i'm sure we're going to love it, all 3 of us." myla replied, finally used to the idea. she was now excited, so was darwin.

"we're leaving on sunday, it will be great i promise." darwin said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

myla started packing. she knew it'd be hard to leave portugal so she wanted to make it all quick.

she was excited but also nervous. yet on the brightside, she'd have a little scouser of her own. she spent most the time researching the city of liverpool, the football team and it's rivals, slang etc. she wanted to prepare as this was a huge change.

[NOTE: A SCOUSER MEANS SOMEONE WHO'S FROM LIVERPOOL IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW.]

eventually, night came. myla knew in a few more sleeps, she wouldn't live here.

"good night dar." she whispered before kissing darwin.

"good night mi angel." the uruguayan replied.

/////////////////////////////////////

kinda long ahhaha.

yes i'm aware sebastian coates also played for liverpool. he is a urugauyan centre back who joined liverpool the same year as luis suarez.

well, i hope youse enjoyed! <3

-niamh xx