𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭

it was monday. the day after one of the most amazing days if myla's life. she wasn't stressed about the wedding yet. darwin went to training whilst myla was lying in bed, she was tired. god knows what she'd be doing if she wasn't pregnant, she would've been absolutely wasted. she wanted to make sure her baby was healthy, so she couldn't risk anything. it's now august and the baby should be due in november, so only a few months now.

darwin also plays a part in myla's forced drinking strike, because he stopped as well. he knew it was better for his career anyways. darwin always put his career second, after family of course. there's nothing he cared about more, he was so excited to be a dad.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4:30 pm

darwin comes back around 4:35 so myla was excited. she put on her fluffy socks and sat on the couch in a fluffy blanket scrolling her instagram. she smiled as she saw a picture of darwin nunez and mo salah. myla was glad to know he'd settled in and made some friends.

4:35

a tap at the door, myla is quick to answer it. there he was. darwin nunez, smiling at his girlfriend. he went inside to give myla a kiss before they started to order some dominoes.

"i saw that picture of you and mo. you two look like best friends already." myla laughed.

"he is a very nice guy." darwin replied with a smile.

whilst the two sat there waiting for their pizza, myla suggested to watch mean girls with darwin just for fun.

"why does she keep saying that's so fetch?" darwin asked.

"it's gretchen weiner. she is very fetch." myla replied back laughing.

suddenly, the door knocks so darwin goes to opem it, assuming it's the pizza delivery. myla pauses the tv and darwin opens the door. myla can just hear a voice.

"what are you doing here? how did you get my address. stay away from me and my fiance. puta." darwin says to this mysterious person. "loca."

"bastardo." replied the person, who was a stranger to myla.

"myla go upstairs. i need to deal with this right now, i'll tell you when dominoes comes." darwin shouted to myla.

myla went up, still trying to listen to what was being said.

"loca, loca." darwin repeated himself.

"you son of a bitch. i'll make you regret ever leaving me. just you and your family wait." the person replied.

this 'person' was darwins high school sweetheart. loretta. loretta and darwin knew each other for years in artigas. in high school, her and darwin started dating. darwin ended it when they were 15, as she had slept with lots of men. she's now 23 and hasn't seen darwin since it was ended.

"i've been looking for you for years at this point. you're the father of my fucking child darwin nunez. you left me." loretta exclaimed.

myla still heard all of this, shocked.

"what." darwin said shocked. "no, i can't be."

loretta showed him documents of the dna test she got for her child.

"dios." darwin mumbled.

"see." loretta replied with a sly grin on her face.

"you didn't have to shout at me." darwin sighed.

"it was the only way to get through to you. i got your address because i followed you home about two weeks ago." loretta said, still with a sly smile.

"what the fuck." darwin said. "can i meet my child?"