𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙭

on the car ride to anfield, myla took a liking to most the views. liverpool was an amazing, big city. she looked out the windows to see the docks. it was quite a sunny day so what she could see of the water, it shined. she researched about the albert dock, she wanted to take darwin one night hopefully. she found it a funny coincidence how the beatles are from liverpool and have statues there as growing up, her and her father would always listen to their music and he'd always tell myla about the members and the meaning of their songs. she knew them all of by heart. she loved all the beatles but her favourite was definitely george harrison, who sadly died two years after she was born on the 29th of november 2001. overall, she was a beatles super fan.

"you look amused." darwin said to his girlfriend, amazed by what she saw.

"it's just like how i expected it to be dar! i can't wait to live here." myla replied excitedly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

when they arrived, myla hugged darwin in excitement. darwin was quite nervous, he knew his life was just about to change. the couple walked inside holding hands whilst getting a tour. the stadium is really nice. darwin felt even better knowing two of his uruguayan teammates, luis suarez and sebastian coates had been apart of this team. he knew a few of the players from the matches benfica played and their instagrams. darwin wasn't 100% fluent in english so he needed a bit of help adjusting. myla was fluent in english, portugese and spanish so there were so many ways she could help her darling boyfriend to adjust.

darwin gripped tighter to his girlfriend's hand, as they went to get darwin's jersey number sorted.

he chose 27. liverpool's 27, divock origi, had just left after 8 miraculous years at the club. winning one premier league, one fa cup, one efl cup, one uefa champions league, one uefa super cup and one fifa club world club cup. not to mention all the runners up he has had. he was to many liverpool fans a 'goat.' he had a big impact on the 2019 champions league. it was hard for them to let him go. darwin knew by choosing this number he couldn't let the fans down.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well, it was time to sign the contract.

darwin sat down signing it, whilst having his photo taken with the most amazing yet gorgeous smile ever.

his eyes were lit up like a lantern, his smile shone through so much. darwin has never looked happier.

everything happens for a reason. this was just meant to be. darwin was meant for liverpool.

this is the new chapter of one very
long book.

/////////////////////////////////////

hi guys!!!

kinda long today :)

the whole paragraph about origi was very necessary i miss him sm he'll always have a place in my heart<3

hope youse enjoyed!!🫶🏻

-niamh xx