𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙭

during the drive up to scotland, luci had a sleep. therefore, myla had some time to think. she wouldn't be seeing darwin for at least a week when on international duty. it wasn't even that she was scared of. what happens if darwin saw another woman? obviously, she ruled this out as a horrible thought. it couldn't possibly be a real possibility, right?

eventually, luci woke up so her mind was in a much happier space. the whole trip to scotland was a surprise to her. by this time, it's as if she forgot about her "old mother." what ever happens to loretta, for darwin's families sake, it's a big hope luci will never see her again. she'd changed. ever since myla met her to now, she's became more excited and open. as how she acts with darwin, she loves her father lots.

luci seemed to enjoy talking about her life back in uruguay, even though most of it was abuse. she loved the weather and the food. which in england, is hard to replicate. luci barely even knew the language. luckily, she had settled in well, so far.

to be honest, life in england was something the whole family had to get used to, so did the baby. what would it's first language be? how would it ever know it's other cultures?

the pair were still a bit far from scotland so, myla thought it was a good idea to stop of at a hotel. it was already 6:30, both on an empty stomach, it would be at least 9pm when they got there.

"this hotel looks cool! i've never been to one before." luci says out of amazement.

"yes, yes! we're going on a surprise trip! but, we need to stop of for a bit, i'm tired and hungry, and i'm sure you are to!" myla replied, cheerfully.

luci nodded, she looks so much like darwin, except for her blonde hair, which is unfortunately loretta's trait. it did suit luci well though.

myla sits down amd checks her phone, it's then she sees the worst.....

///////////////////////////////////

hope you all enjoyed! leaving youse on a cliff hanger:)