5

I'm outside in the backyard picking up random sticks I like. I see the lake through the trees, I bring the sticks with me as I walk to the lake.

It's the evening time so the sky is changing a little. The birds are flying back to their nest, bats are starting to fly around.

I sit on the grass near the lake, I wrap my arms around knees looking at the ripples in the lake.

Across the lake is just more trees and something that looks like a house. I guess more people live in the woods, but it's really far away from where I'm sitting. They have their lights on, I can't really make out what's in the house.

I turn away feeling something crawling on my hand, it was lizard running away. I start playing with the sticks that I placed beside me.

I see a light shine past me, I look at the ground not seeing it. I turn back to the light, I look at my shirt seeing a red dot on it. It moves to the side of me and a bullet goes right into the dirt.

I quickly stand up running back to the house, bullets start hitting the ground.

I open the back door running in and run right into Kian. I hold onto to him out of breath from running.

"Someone is trying to kill me out there, they have a sniper." I say to him, he looks down to me then he moves away walking to the door.

He looks outside seeing the ground messed up from a couple of shots. He turns around gritting his teeth, he knows who it is.

He goes to the kitchen that's near the back door, he opens a drawer pulling out a sniper as well. He opens the window, places the front of the gun out there.

He uses one eye looking through the scope, he doesn't do anything for a second then he pulls the trigger, it was silent.

He tells me to open the closet I'm near, it's just knifes and a bow and arrow in here.

"You know how to use one right" he says to me and I nod my head in excitement.

I grab the bow, he comes to me finding the arrows in a sack.

He opens the back door setting up his spot to shoot at the person who's been aiming at the house.

I walk out there with the bow and arrows, he tells me to go into the trees. I climb up a tree sitting in the tree.

He fires the gun again to the house across the lake. A bullet hits the house just past Kin, he starts laughing since they missed him.
I see someone trying to sneak up on Kian, I aim the arrow towards them. I let go and it goes right into their head.

He stops shooting since he's going to run to the house, he comes to the tree I'm in helping me down. He pulls my hand as he runs through the woods to the house. It's getting darker and darker as we get to the house. I see the house and we crouch down seeing someone standing out near the entrance holding a gun.

I walk out and Kian try's pulling me back, I walk up to the man who's pointing his gun at me, I hold my hands up still walking.

"Hey you know any good hunting spots?" I tilt my head he crashes his eyebrows together.

"I want to go hunt but I don't know where to start." I say pointing to the arrows.

"You can help me, see your muscles you could protect me." I say running my finger across his chest.

"What do you say?" I ask him and look up to him he looks to the side then back to me.

"No... go by yourself." He says and I start laughing really hard.