Bonus random

Kian receives a knock followed with the doorbell from the front of the house. Gio is upstairs watching tv, he was just over , he goes back to his house where Raf lives.

"Hello" Kian wasn't paying attention to the person in front of him.

"Oh hey you're Kian?" A girl ask him he looks up and it's like he's looking at a ghost.

He touches the girls forehead, his widens, the girl tilts her head.

"Luna?" He says she shakes her head.

"You're Luna's boyfriend, I heard from her maid." She smiles to him he closes the door, he shouts out.

"Everything okay?" Gio says from the railing looking over to Kian who's standing at the front door.

"No, some girl that looks just like Luna is outside of the door." Kian wipes his mouth, he turns around opening the door.

Gio looks down seeing the girl, he holds his mouth.

"You're Kian I'm assuming, by the reaction." She says to him he nods his head slowly.

"I'm her cousin."

"We were pretty closed, I just wanted to check in on you since you were with her more than anyone else... that's what the maid told me."

Kian touches her arm, then moves his hand back.

"You're real."

"Yes, I'm Diana." She smiles to him he holds his mouth.

"Why do you look like her?" He asks her she sighs out.

"Well we are in fact cousins soooo it could happen, people think we are siblings. So I just wanted to stop by to see if you're doing alright." She says to him.

"I'll be going." She nods her head with a smile about to leave and Kian grabs her wrist not harshly.

"You can stay to talk." He says to her, Gio's watching all of this go down.

"I didn't want to bother you so much, I'll go." She says holding her palm up, he shakes his head letting her come into the house. He closes the door, she walks further into the house she looks up seeing Gio there he waves to her.

"Who's that?" She asks Kian, he tells her she waves back to him.

Gio walks back into the room, Kian sits on the couch as she begins to talk and ask questions. He nods his head answering some of the questions.

Kian looks down wiping his face thinking about something. She gives him a hug rubbing his back, he wasn't expecting that but he let her.

"It's going to be okay." She says to him pulling away, he nods his head.

"Well I have to go now have a good one okay now." She says standing up she walks to the door.

"Stay" he says to her she turns her head back.

"No I have to go-"

"Give me your number." He says to her standing up walking to the door.

He pulls her phone out of her pocket, she slowly unlocks it and he types his number into the phone.

"So we can have more of these talks." He says to her she nods her head.

"If you don't respond, I will find you." He says to her she looks up to him, he nods his head.