7

(Detailed a little) (skip parts if needed)

I rub my hand in his hair, he starts laughing but he covers it up with his hand. The massage was sending tingles down his body.

I stop afterwards, he sits back up leaning on the wall beside me.

"Your hands are nice" he says looking at my hands, I slowly move them under my thigh.

He slowly pulls them from under there, he holds his hands out comparing the two. He touches my nails seeing that they were king but not extremely long.

Now he's rubbing my fingers in excitement. I don't know why he's so excited about hands-

Wait, if I remember he was chewing on a finger bone, I start feeling nibbles on my finger. I look back to the side seeing him with my hand in his mouth. He stops but my finger is still in his mouth, he got caught. His eyes widen seeing me looking dead at him with my hand in his mouth.

I try pulling away but he had a grip on my hand with his mouth.

"If you pull it will come off in my mouth" he says to me, I stop moving.

"Please let me continue for just another minute" he says fake crying to me, I turn away feeling him nibbling on my finger again. His stomach growls again he's hungry, he stops nibbling.

He looks at my neck, he turns his head to side to try to bite it but he stops himself. He groans, he bites his lip going back to his arm turning to the side.

"Can I just bite you" he says to me, he points to my thigh. I shake my head he holds his forehead, he holds his mouth.

"I need to" he says to me, his stomach growls again.

"I'm trying not to bite you there" he says pointing to my neck.

It's like his body moved for him he puts his mouth onto my thigh, biting it, not like he's going to bite into it.

He pulls his head away, trying to control himself.

I look down to my thigh seeing basically a hickey on it. He stopped himself from biting so he just sucked on the area.

He wipes it while laughing at himself nervously.

"I need food" he says standing up, he steps over my legs going to the door.

He unlocks it he pulls his blades out walking down the hallway. I could hear his screams they are very terrifying.

I look on the computer screen seeing Kian fighting one of the officer.

I sit in the room watching, I'm too scared to come out. RAF drags one of the dead guys that Kian killed out of the camera angle.

He back out of the room after awhile, wiping his mouth. I see Kian fall to the ground after a spark appears.

No no no, the officer shot him.

Raf hears the gunshot thinking something is happening to me, he runs to the room and I look over to him.

I point to the screen, saying the officer shot Kian.

It's the 2nd to last officer as well, Raf grabs me taking me down the hallway quickly.

"Stay here" he says to me leaving me in the hallway, he puts his hand on the wall then presses his ear on the wall hearing breathing from someone.

He quickly comes back to me, telling me hide behind a table. He reaches up to the ceiling opening a vent up there, he pulls himself through it, the person in the other room comes out. With the gun drawn, Raf drops down in the room sneaking up behind the officer.