6

(Misspelled words)

"Fuck" he says out loud, he hold his mouth.

"Why would you do that?" I say to him since he pushed me into the lake.

"Something came over me." He says laughing he pulls me back onto the grass.

Then it starts raining, I frown. I look up to the sky as the rain clouds were over the area.

He looks up to the sky as the rain starts falling onto both of us. He starts looking down, his hair was getting drenched.

Now he's drenched as we are walking around in the yard. His abs were poking through his black shirt. I look down looking over to them then look around. He looks over to me as I'm looking at the grass.

My shirt was tight to my body, it was driving him insane but he wasn't going to say anything.

He pushes me into the grass, I fall over looking over to him he shrugs his shoulders.

"Stop looking down there." He says to me, I look away he walks to me pulling me by my shirt to the house. I'm being dragged across the grass in the rain, my shirt starts sliding up as he's pulling me.

"For tonight you are out here." He says to me pointing to a couch outside that's being covered by a little roof.

He takes my clothes off leaving me in my underwear and bra outside in the rain.

"Hey I need clothes" I shout at him he rings the shirt out walking into the house locking the door. I bang on the door I hear him laughing while walking down the hallway.

I go to the couch outside with no clothes on. I stand up again looking into the back door not seeing him. Someone runs into my leg, I turn around seeing a dog.

No clothes on and it just finished raining now there's a dog out here. What's next?, a unicorn.

I move the dog away from me then it wags his tail, it runs his head into my leg again. I think it wants me to follow behind, so I did that and it's a door on the ground. Those doors that lead to a basement for like tornados.

I pull on the door and it opens the dog runs into the woods. I'm going to stab Kian when I get in there. I'm able to make it to the first floor of the house. I go to the kitchen grabbing a knife, trying to find Kian. I run the knife on the wall making a noise, Kian lifts his head up from the couch hearing it down the hallway.

I stop in the hallway closing my eyes trying to hear footsteps. I don't hear any so I keep walking trying to find the man that took my clothes off. I let my hair hang down my back, I have long hair that's wavy.

"Kian I'm going to stab you!" I shout out through the house. I turn looking into each room on the hallway not seeing anyone. I turn back seeing Kian in front of me, he pushes me against the wall making me drop the knife.

"I dare you" he says holding my jaw, I look over to him laughing.

"Give me some clothes and I won't do it." I say to him he lets go of my face.

"No" he says laughing like crazy, I grab his collar of his shirt ripping it.

"Give me some clothes" I say to him he looks down to his shirt that I ripped up.

"No" he says looking, I pick up the knife, cutting his pants.

"I'm not playing find me some clothes, or the next thing I cut will be your dick." I say placing the knife right over it.