✨ Chapter 1 ✨

{ Rose's POV: }

It was a warm Monday evening. The sun was still visible outside in the summer sky. I was in my room lazing about in a comfortable oversized hoodie with some black shorts underneath. My dark brown, curly hair was tied back into a messy bun with a few strands of hair hanging loosely in front of my face. My clear-framed glasses sat on my nose comfortably as I watched the characters' movements on my white laptop's screen, the wireless mouse linked to the laptop responsible for said movements.

Around 5.30pm I decided to get off the game and figured that I should do something more productive with my life. Being on Roblox and Discord for most of the half-term holidays was probably the best idea I've ever had - for my entertainment at least. However you couldn't say the same for my body. It's not like I had nothing else to do... I was just bored of cleaning, lazing about on my bed trying to come up with anything that I would be able to do, or just sweating in the Uk heat.

( A/n - nah but seriously it was too fricking warm these past few weeks like I was sweating like crazy )

I left the game I was playing on Roblox to go look for a new game to play, which didn't go too well since there haven't been any new games, so instead I decided to change my avatar, since I've had it for a while now, only to see that I was out of robux. My parents had told me that I wasn't going to get any more after the last batch they had bought me a few months ago, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Of course I had the money to buy robux for myself but I didn't want to spend it on a game. Don't get me wrong, I love Roblox. I just don't feel like wasting my own money on it when I could spend that same money on food or clothes.

I said goodbye to my friends on call and decided to browse for good ways to earn robux without having to spend money of my own.

There were a bunch of websites which said thing like 'free Robux making apps' or 'how to spend small amount of money on robux'. They weren't really what I was looking for and I wasn't planning on spending years playing like a million different games just to end up with 10 robux after all the effort and time I put into playing them. I wasn't going to repeat the same mistake one of my friends made.

That's when I remembered something I thought of doing a while back to get free things on 'Movie Star Planet'. It was the best and most efficient idea I've ever thought of, especially at a time like this. Well...it wasn't really the BEST idea, but it was a good enough way to earn some Robux fast, without putting too much effort into it. Also, I didn't have to spend any money. It was a Win-Win situation for me.

I grabbed my phone off of my desk and hopped onto my bed while opening WhatsApp. The first thing I saw was a bunch of notifications from this one group chat. I wasn't too surprised to find two of my friends arguing about the dummest thing ever. Two girls in the group chat were sending '😭' , '💀' and '🤣' emojis, obviously laughing their butts off the whole time while reading the messages.

To my surprise, Avery - one of my friends who's almost never active on the chat - was also present while the only two boys on this chat argued like they do almost everyday. With the taller one - Mickey - getting violated by Ray, while trying to come up with relevant comebacks, but (to no one's surprise) he was failing miserably.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mickey Stinks🥰🥰

*Red Riding Hood is now active*

^100+ messages above^

Abusive Child🤬
> Yeah so idk why you're still here talking all big when you literally walk around with those crusty lips.
> * image of Mickey's lips attached *

Martina
> NAHHH MICKEY
> YOU JUST GOT NIGGELATED 🤣🤣

Simp 🤑
> Personally Michelle I wouldn't have it.
> But DAMNNN those lips are CRUSTY 😭

Mickey Mouse 🐭 🐭
* reply to abusive child's message *
> Ngl that has nothing to do with this.

Abusive Child🤬
> YES IT DOES
> CUZ IDK WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO WALK AROUND LOOKING LIKE THAT.
> GO BUY SOME VASELINE.
> THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.
> THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING SO DEPRESSED IN SCHOOL.

Martina
> 😭😭
> Mickey are you not gonna say anything back

Mickey Mouse 🐭🐭
> Honestly Ray I don't walk around with crusty lips all the time

Simp 🤑
> That's because I let you use my Vaseline from time to time
> Don't get used to it tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

Abusive Child🤬
> Its giving you're poor. Broke. Homeless even.
> Cuz how can you not have Vaseline, Lip balm or a chapstick in 2023?!🤔🤔

Fellow K-Pop Stan 🎤
> Why are you guys even arguing?

Simp 🤑
*reply to abusive child's text*
> 💀💀
*reply to fellow k-pop stan's text*
> Because Mickey said that Ray likes Martin

Fellow K-Pop Stan 🎤
> But he does tho 😭😭

*Mickey Mouse 🐭🐭 left the chat*

Simp 🤑
> he left 💀🤣

••••••••••••

I decided to butt in after catching up on the messages and tell everyone my idea on how to make more Robux for free.

     🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒

Abusive Child 🤬 - Ray

Martina - Mina

Simp 🤑 - Jasmine

Fellow K-Pop Stan 🎤 - Avery

Mickey Mouse 🐭🐭 - Mickey

Fortnight Girl 🔫🔫 - Mia

Professional Chef 👩🏾‍🍳 - Penelope

nEMO without the N 🖤 - Emily

      🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒

———————————————————
{ A/n }
Forgive me you guys 😭😭
I'm only writing this because I'm bored

Edited & Republished - 01.07.23