I: A Night To Remember

Meggy puts her phone down on the table. She then smiled.

Meggy: Dinner. Awesome!

She then walks to her door and picks up her boots. She slips them on and ties them. She walked to her couch and grabbed her headgear. She put them on her head, walked and grabbed her phone.

Meggy: All right, let's get going.

She walks out of her apartment door and out of her apartment.

Back with Mario, he was on the phone with SY35 inside a room at the castle.

Mario: So, wait. You got us a reservation where?

SY35: (on the phone) Autostrada Italian Cuisine

Mario: Yeah, Where?

SY35: (on the phone) It's in a peaceful city called Vancouver, British Columbia.

Neither of them said a word for a few seconds.

SY35: (on the phone) Canada. It's in Canada. Just 140 miles north of Seattle.

Mario: Ok, got it.

He then sees Meggy running up to the doors out the window.

Mario: She's coming. I got to go. I'll see you later.

SY35: (on the phone) You got it mate. See ya.

Mario then ends the call. He walks out of the room, SMG4 usually hangs out in and runs to the double doors. Once he opens them, he sees Meggy standing there.

Meggy: Hi Red.

Mario: Hi baby. Is so good to see you again.

Meggy then gives him a comforting hug and a kiss on his cheek. Mario closed his eyes and smiled as he embraced her. Once they pulled back, they looked into each other's eyes.

Meggy: So, are we going anywhere special tonight.

Mario: Yea. I got us a reservation at an Italian restaurant in Vancouver.

Meggy: Oooh! Yummy!

Mario: Well then, you ready to go?

Meggy: Yea I am.

Mario opened the door so she could walk into the castle. They opened another door when they got to the foyer that lead to another warp pipe. Mario then walks up to the screen next to it.

AI: Please enter destination.

Mario then typed in the city.

AI: Vancouver, British Columbia.

A bright flashing light shines from the pipe for a few seconds before going back to normal.

Mario: Let's-a go.
Meggy: Woomy.

* pipe noise *
* pipe noise *

They then hop into the warp pipe and travel across the world to Vancouver. In the city of Vancouver a warp pipe then appears right by city hall on the corner of Cambie Street and West 12th Avenue.

* pipe noise *
* pipe noise *

They both then jumped out of the pipe and onto the Vancouver ground.

Meggy: Wow, this place is amazing.

Mario: Yep. It's awesome.

Mario then saw a rental car place nearby.

Mario: Follow me, let's go get a car so we can get to our restaurant.

Meggy: Ok.

They held hands and walked down to the rental car place. While they were walking, Meggy looked around and saw the city skyline as the sun was setting.